https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0720/59/b092aebcbf3d90a57057924fbf183559.jpeg
Free download скачать Data Curious: Applying Agile Analytics for Better Business Decisions by Carl Allchin, Sarah Nabelsi
English | August 22nd, 2023 | ISBN: 1098143833 | 137 pages | True EPUB (Retail Copy) | 3.79 MB
Data has been a missing part of most academic curriculums for a long time, and we're all being affected. During challenging times, creating a data-informed culture can help you pivot quickly or prevent expensive missteps. Developing a data curious organization will take advantage of the burgeoning data resources available as a result of increasing digitalization.

With this book, author Carl Allchin shows today's business professionals how to become data empowered. These tech-savvy business professionals will learn data literacy fundamentals-from understanding the possibilities to asking the right questions. You'll discover how to make the right technology choices and avoid pitfalls that could put your career and company at risk.
* Discover what an agile, empowered, data-driven organization should look like
* Examine how to use data in new ways to help your business come to life
* Learn key terms and concepts around data management and analytics
* Understand the differences between spreadsheet analysis and a data analytics pipeline
* Get advice for working with data scientists and explore ways to mitigate the IT department's concerns

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

NovaFile
lna9h.rar.rar
Rapidgator
lna9h.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
lna9h.rar.rar
Uploadgig
lna9h.rar.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction