https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0722/e4/2063e8d923e433fcdc9be6ed6809bce4.jpeg
Free download скачать Android Job Interview Preparation
Published 7/2023
Created by Bogomil Stoyanov
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 60 Lectures ( 6h 17m ) | Size: 1.6 GB

Master Android Job Interviews: Key Concepts, Best Practices, and Common Questions
What you'll learn
Master key concepts in Android Job Interview preparation, including UI design, development, testing, and security
Understand best practices and common interview questions related to Android development.
Develop practical skills through mock interviews and real-world scenarios.
Build confidence and gain the knowledge necessary to succeed in any Android job interview.
Requirements
Basic understanding of Android development concepts and programming languages such as Java or Kotlin is recommended
No prior experience required, suitable for learners of all levels
Computer or laptop with internet connection required
Access to Android Studio or another Android development environment required
Description
The Android Job Interview Prep course is designed to help you master the essential concepts and skills needed to succeed in an Android job interview. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced developer, this course will provide you with the knowledge and confidence you need to stand out from other candidates.Through a series of lessons and exercises, you will learn about the key concepts and best practices in Android development, covering areas such as UI design, development, testing, and security. You will also have the opportunity to practice your skills through mock interviews and real-world scenarios.Our experienced instructors will guide you through every step of the process, providing you with the support and guidance you need to succeed. By the end of this course, you will be well-prepared to tackle any Android job interview with confidence and ease.What will the course cover:Behavior during the interviewCore AndroidAndroid LibrariesAndroid ArchitectureAndroid Design ProblemsTestingAndroid ToolsLanguage-specific QuestionsJetpack ComposeData Structures and AlgorithmsOther questionsAt the end of the course, you will receive a certificate!Course requirements:•   Have knowledge of Android development•   You need a computer, either a PC (Windows, Linux) or a Mac, with an internet connectionAbout the instructor:I am an Android developer with 5 years of experience. I have successful apps in Google Play (150k+ downloads). I am willing to help and guide anybody who wants to learn how to become a great Android developer!Whether you're looking to advance your career or land your first Android development job, the Android Job Interview Prep course is an essential resource for anyone looking to succeed in the highly competitive world of Android development. Don't let your lack of interview preparation hold you back from your dream job in Android development.Enroll now and take the first step toward achieving your career goals!Click the BUY NOW button and start learning. The industry is waiting for you!
Who this course is for
Android developers seeking to improve their interview skills and land their dream job
Students or recent graduates preparing to enter the field of Android development
Anyone looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of key concepts and best practices in Android development
Learners who want to develop practical skills and confidence to succeed in any Android job interview
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/android-job-interview/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
pneuf.Android.Job.Interview.Preparation.part1.rar.html
pneuf.Android.Job.Interview.Preparation.part2.rar.html
Fikper
pneuf.Android.Job.Interview.Preparation.part1.rar.html
pneuf.Android.Job.Interview.Preparation.part2.rar.html
Uploadgig
pneuf.Android.Job.Interview.Preparation.part1.rar