https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0722/96/5a9f32dfcf3158714be84b767132f696.jpeg
Free download скачать Modern Optimization Techniques for Advanced Machining: Heuristic and Metaheuristic Techniques
English | 2023 | ISBN: 3031354540 | 526 Pages | PDF EPUB (True) | 95 MB
Advanced manufacturing via computer numerical machining is the art of producing mechanical components employed in aerospace, automobile, and industrial applications where a high level of accuracy is needed. This book focuses on the nano-machining of aluminum alloy and its optimization. The application of aluminum alloy in the manufacturing industry has increased tremendously due to its lightweight to high strength ratio and high-level resistance to corrosion. However, aluminum alloy has some challenges during the machining and manufacturing stage in order to solve real-life manufacturing challenges in advanced machining operation for sustainable production processes. Therefore, it is a need for the implementation of a general algebraic modeling system (GAMS) and other metaheuristic techniques for problem solving and to effectively develop mathematical models for high accuracy prediction and optimization under nano-lubrication machining conditions. This book discusses majorly on the major three responses in machining such as surface roughness, cutting force, and material removal rate, which will give an excellent guide to undergraduate and postgraduate students, senior research fellows in academia, operational, and strategic staff in manufacturing industries.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

NovaFile
v4ozf.rar.rar
Rapidgator
v4ozf.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
v4ozf.rar.rar
Uploadgig
v4ozf.rar.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction