https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0725/90/d90030d75eb5c50c71c9ec68d7b5a990.jpeg
Free download скачать Lab Based Course on MOSFET's using Multisim for Beginners
Published 7/2023
Created by Practical Buddy
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 6 Lectures ( 1h 7m ) | Size: 605 MB

Hands-on Lab Based Course on MOSFETs: Learn with Multisim Simulation recommended for ECE, Biomedical & Robotic Engineers
What you'll learn
Definition of Transistors
Types of transistors and types of MOSFETs transistors
Construction and Working of D-Mosfet and E-mosfet transistors
Characteristics of E-mosfet transistors
Understanding Datasheet of MOSFETs transistors
Drain Current Equation in MOSFET transistors
Numericals based on MOSFETs based transistors
Understanding the working of CMOS transistors
Requirements
Basic knowledge of current electricity or you can learn it through my course-1 which deals with current electricity and Dc circuits
Good knowledge of semiconductors or you can learn it through my course-2 which deals with semiconductors
In depth knowledge of diodes or you can learn it through my course-3 which deals with diodes and capacitor
In depth knowledge of BJTs or you can learn it through my course-4 which deals with BJT and it's application
In depth knowledge of JFETs or you can learn it through my course-5 which deals with JFET and it's application
Circuit simulation on Multisim Software
Description
Welcome to the ultimate MOSFET DC analysis course, where you'll delve into the fascinating world of transistors and unlock the power of MOSFETs. In this comprehensive and hands-on course, you'll gain a deep understanding of the DC analysis of MOSFETs using the industry-leading Multisim software.Starting with a solid foundation, we'll cover the fundamentals, including the definition of transistors and an exploration of various transistor types, with a special focus on MOSFETs. You'll dive into the construction and working principles of both D-MOSFETs and E-MOSFETs, gaining insights into their unique characteristics.We'll explore the essential drain current equation, which forms the backbone of MOSFET analysis, enabling you to accurately predict and understand device behavior. Through a series of practical numerical exercises, you'll reinforce your understanding and sharpen your analytical skills.But that's not all! Our course goes beyond theoretical concepts. You'll have the incredible opportunity to harness the power of Multisim, a cutting-edge simulation software, to simulate and visualize MOSFET operations in real-time. Witness the magic of MOSFETs come alive as you perform hands-on simulations and witness the effects of various parameters on device behavior.Whether you're a beginner looking to grasp the fundamentals or an experienced electronics enthusiast seeking to enhance your understanding and practical skills, this course caters to all levels. Join us on this exciting MOSFET journey, where theory meets practice and simulations drive mastery. Enroll now and become a MOSFET maestro with Multisim!@ Roadmap:-1) Introduction2) Symbols & Types of MOSFETs3) Construction or Internal Structure of MOSFET4) Transfer Characteristics of MOSFET5) Drain - Source Characteristics of MOSFET5) How to operate MOSFET as a switch6) Datasheet of MOSFET7) Multisim Software@ Outcome:-MOSFET circuitsNumericalsSimulation of circuits on Multisim softwareFree PDFs are available after each video session for revision purposesI hope you will surely enjoy my course.
Who this course is for
Students who want to learn FETs
Students who want to understand transistors in depth
Students who want to learn analog electronics in depth
Students who to learn analog circuit design
Advanced MOSFET Analysis and Design with MULTISIM
Practical Applications of MOSFET Circuits on MULTISIM
Analog Electronics with MOSFET on MULTISIM
Multisim Simulation for MOSFET Biasing
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/lab-based-course-on-mosfets-using-multisim-analogelectronics/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
mlglf.Lab.Based.Course.on.MOSFETs.using.Multisim.for.Beginners.rar.html
Uploadgig
mlglf.Lab.Based.Course.on.MOSFETs.using.Multisim.for.Beginners.rar
NitroFlare
mlglf.Lab.Based.Course.on.MOSFETs.using.Multisim.for.Beginners.rar
Fikper
mlglf.Lab.Based.Course.on.MOSFETs.using.Multisim.for.Beginners.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable