https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0725/49/217790b725cc25807b3a9d779bb91d49.jpeg
Free download скачать Gamma Options Trading Mastery Course
Published 7/2023
Created by Hans Albrecht
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 93 Lectures ( 15h 54m ) | Size: 6.37 GB

Learn options from a 25+ year options manager, with almost a billion in option strategies managed!
What you'll learn
Students will learn to approach options trading from a professional options market maker's perspective
Students will learn the basics of options in a very logical and sequential way
Students will also learn intermediate and advanced approaches using options
Students will learn to trade puts and calls from both the long and short side
Students will learn how a pro trades the popular Cash Secured Put and Covered Call strategies
Students will learn a system to adjust and close trades when the time is right
Students will learn to track, understand, and use the VIX properly
Students will learn the all-important "Option Greeks" - critical to helping you understand risk, reward and opportunity
Students will learn strategies that can make money in up, down and sideways markets
Requirements
There are no prerequisites or requirements for trading this course - just an excitement to learn options the correct way!
Description
Hey everyone!  Thanks for checking out my course on options trading.  This is a rare course that teaches you the art and science of options trading from the perspective of a professional options market maker.  When I started out as one of the youngest pro floor traders ever I learned the craft from other market makers who only knew one way to survive in the business - by learning things the RIGHT way.  Why listen to me?  I've done this at the highest level professionally for decades - I've honed my methods and through countless hours of battling in the trading pit trenches.  I've managed almost $1 billion in the exact strategies that I will teach you in this course!  I've made mistakes so that you don't have to.  Cash secured puts and covered calls income strategies?  No problem.  Short puts and calls as ways to buy stock lower or sell stock higher?  I have you covered!  Income strategies that benefit from up, down or sideways markets?  We'll go over it all.  Using the VIX the right way?  Few people do, and I will teach you how to do that.  Understanding "volatility" is a cornerstone to everything we will learn, so we spend the necessary time on it.  In a nutshell:  having someone like me on your team as you take control of your financial future?  Maybe priceless...   Read a little about my history:•  I hold an Ivy League MBA from Cornell University and hold the Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) designation.•  I've traded options for 25 years, 12 of those years as a professional options market maker for a large bank.•  Almost $1 Billion career under management in managing option strategies.•  Former manager of 10 covered call funds: Nasdaq 100, US large cap, Canadian large cap, gold miner, bank basket, Aussie20, gold, silver, oil and natural gas covered call funds.•  Former manager of 2 Black-Swan put protect option funds, US and Canadian: SPX downside protective puts/spreads, covered calls, put sales, butterflies, VIX spreads.•  I grew several of my funds 5-fold, one of my covered call funds winning a Lipper Award along the way.•  I have been a regular in the media, on BNN Business television, TD Ameritrade's Market Show with Oliver Renick, Nasdaq's TradeTalks Show with Jill Malandrino, Bloomberg TV, the Rob Snow Business radio segment and many others. •  I am an MX All-Star of Options Trading (featured speaker), have been asked to speak on numerous expert derivatives panels over the years, and was a headliner speaker at the MoneyShow.•  I have been interviewed for and quoted in almost 100 different articles for magazines and publications like the Globe & Mail, Nasdaq, Advisor, Bloomberg and Wealth Professional.  I have written articles on options and volatility for the Globe & Mail, Financial Post, the Montreal Options Exchange, and Investment Executive.•  I have guest lectured on markets and options trading at McGill and Cornell Universities and have been a headline speaker on volatility trading for the CFA Society.This course is aimed at both beginner and advanced option traders because it starts from the very beginning before building towards more complex concept.  Learning the fundamentals is crucial, but then I will turbo boost your learning experience - you'll learn about synthetics and other market maker tricks to understand things that NO ONE else will teach you.  I will teach you systems for reacting to moves against your positions so that you keep more of the profits and less of the losses.  Quite simply, I will help to make you the options trader you've always dreamed of!  So come with me on this journey, sign up today, and let's have some fun learning!Legal Disclaimer: The Authors, Hans Albrecht, Gamma Capital Advisors, or any Party Related to this Course or it's Contents, Will not be Responsible for Any kind of Loss to anyone in anyway, due to this course.  This material is for educational purposes only.
Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to know how a professional with 25+ years of options trading and $1 Billion career management in does things
Beginners interested in learning options trading from the basics all the way to advanced topics
Anyone who wants to learn to make money in uptrends, downtrends, and sideways markets
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/gamma-options-trading-mastery-course/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
nsgyd.Gamma.Options.Trading.Mastery.Course.part1.rar.html
nsgyd.Gamma.Options.Trading.Mastery.Course.part2.rar.html
nsgyd.Gamma.Options.Trading.Mastery.Course.part3.rar.html
nsgyd.Gamma.Options.Trading.Mastery.Course.part4.rar.html
nsgyd.Gamma.Options.Trading.Mastery.Course.part5.rar.html
nsgyd.Gamma.Options.Trading.Mastery.Course.part6.rar.html
nsgyd.Gamma.Options.Trading.Mastery.Course.part7.rar.html