https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0729/20/ff76b9ba32abd26418f66c3efe75e320.jpeg
Published 7/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.23 GB | Duration: 2h 10m
This is how to go viral and achieve rapid growth with ChatGPT and Canva on YouTube Shorts.
Free download скачать What you'll learn

How to make money posting YouTube Shorts
Learn How to Use ChatGPT for YouTube Shorts
Create Unlimited Shorts using ChatGPT & Canva
Marketing Tips for YouTube Shorts
Discover and jump on TRENDS for rapid YouTube Growth
How to build a loyal audience and fan base on YouTube Shorts
YouTube Marketing 2023
Optimise your YouTube profile and convert visitors into subscribers
Discover the biggest MISTAKES on YouTube Shorts
Requirements
download скачать the YouTube app
Set up a Canva Account
Register for ChatGPT
Be Willing to learn :)
Description
Calling all CONTENT CREATORS, INFLUENCERS and ENTREPRENEURS wanting to grow on YouTube Shorts!Attention all aspiring YouTube Shorts creators and ChatGPT enthusiasts. Welcome to the ultimate YouTube Shorts and ChatGPT Canva Mastery course!I'm Daniel and I'm a seasoned entrepreneur with an array of successful online businesses that annually generate up to £750,000 by leveraging marketing solely focused on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube. Over the course of 5 years I have taught social media marketing to thousands of students across 95 different countries and counting (So I know a thing or two about the industry!).In this comprehensive YouTube Shorts and ChatGPT Mastery course, you'll discover the secrets to building and growing a highly successful YouTube Shorts channel using Canva & ChatGPT. We'll delve into the intricacies of the YouTube Shorts algorithm and show you how to crack its code. Plus, you'll uncover the industry's most effective marketing strategies, enabling you to create viral content and attract tens of thousands of subscribers every month. Are you ready to skyrocket your YouTube Shorts presence, unlock monetization opportunities, and harness the power of ChatGPT and Canva? Then you're in the right place!So, what will this course teach you?Master the YouTube Shorts Algorithm and maximize your channel's visibility.Optimize your YouTube Shorts profile to convert viewers into loyal subscribers.How to use Canva to create unlimited ShortsStay up to date with the latest YouTube Shorts Marketing trends.Discover how to find and leverage trending sounds and concepts on YouTube Shorts.Create compelling videos that go viral on YouTube Shorts, earning you thousands of views per video.Develop a winning content strategy to become an influential YouTube Shorts creator.Use Canva to create YouTube branding elements including Profile Photos, Banners and moreHarness the power of ChatGPT to enhance your YouTube Shorts content and engage your audience.Avoid common pitfalls and penalties on YouTube Shorts, ensuring steady growth.Unleash growth hacks to land your content on the Shorts Shelf and achieve viral success.Unlock insider secrets of YouTube Shorts Marketing that industry experts rely on.Stay ahead of your competitors using advanced YouTube features and techniques.Optimize your YouTube Shorts for search engine visibility through Search engine optimization SEO strategies.Master the latest YouTube Shorts marketing methods to stand out in a crowded space.Discover valuable tips and tricks to elevate your YouTube Shorts marketing game.Learn how to use ChatGPTThese methods and recommendations have been tested and perfected by our Shorts marketing team over the course of the last 5 years. Buying this course and using all the information within it, will give you the tools to go viral and grow your account substantially - you just need some determination and a good work ethic!I can't wait to see you inside the course, ready to transform your YouTube Shorts journey and unlock the limitless potential of ChatGPT and Canva.Cheers,Dan
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to YouTube Shorts & ChatGPT
Lecture 1 Introduction - Why you should post YouTube Shorts
Lecture 2 YouTube Shorts Monetisation - What Creators Earn
Section 2: The YouTube Shorts Algorithm
Lecture 3 The YouTube Shorts Algorithm & How to Boss it!
Section 3: YouTube Shorts Channel Setup
Lecture 4 Choose Your Niche for you YouTube Shorts Channel + ChatGPT Tip
Lecture 5 Choose the Perfect Username for YouTube Shorts
Lecture 6 Craft the Perfect YouTube Shorts Profile Photo using Canva!
Lecture 7 Write an Optimised YouTube Shorts Description using ChatGPT
Section 4: The Science Behind Viral Content on YouTube Shorts
Lecture 8 The 3 Holy Content Types on YouTube Shorts
Lecture 9 The Science Behind Viral Content & How it Works
Lecture 10 Why Consistency is Key for YouTube Shorts
Lecture 11 Hook, Jab, Rehook! The ONLY way to go Viral on Shorts
Section 5: Create Unlimited YouTube Shorts with ChatGPT & Canva!
Lecture 12 How I Use ChatGPT to Create 90 Shorts in 10 minutes
Lecture 13 Use ChatGPT to Create 50 Crazy Nature Shorts Easily!
Lecture 14 Use Canva to Create 90 Viral Shorts in 10 minutes
Lecture 15 This is how to Upload Viral YouTube Shorts Properly
Section 6: The Essential Meta Data You Need for Your YouTube Shorts
Lecture 16 Introduction into Meta Data for YouTube Shorts
Lecture 17 Viral Tags to Include on YouTube Shorts
Lecture 18 Craft the Perfect Title for YouTube Shorts
Lecture 19 Use ChatGPT to generate Descriptions for YouTube Shorts
Section 7: Find Trending Sounds on YouTube
Lecture 20 How to Find and use Trending Sounds on YouTube Shorts
People who want to experience Growth with YouTube Shorts,Beginners and intermediates welcome!,YouTubers,YouTube Shorts creators,Content creators,Businesses looking to scale up their sales with YouTube,People who want to make money with YouTube Shorts,Entrepreneurs,Dropshippers,Affiliate marketers

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/make-money-with-youtube-shorts-chatgpt-in-2023/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
gksrl.How.To.Make.Money.With.Youtube.Shorts..Chatgpt.In.2023.part2.rar.html
gksrl.How.To.Make.Money.With.Youtube.Shorts..Chatgpt.In.2023.part1.rar.html
Uploadgig
gksrl.How.To.Make.Money.With.Youtube.Shorts..Chatgpt.In.2023.part2.rar
gksrl.How.To.Make.Money.With.Youtube.Shorts..Chatgpt.In.2023.part1.rar
NitroFlare
gksrl.How.To.Make.Money.With.Youtube.Shorts..Chatgpt.In.2023.part2.rar