https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0729/01/a878d0be1c75df8908972dda78dfca01.jpeg
Published 7/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.78 GB | Duration: 6h 58m
Discover and Identify Your Brand-worthy Purpose & Passions in Life. Understand why and how you are called to serve.
Free download скачать What you'll learn

Gain Clarity to identify Your Purpose and/or Passions
How to Identify and Highlight Strengths
How to utilize your strengths, talent, skill-set and/or gifting as an entrepreneur
How to manifest your Godly purpose and passion
How to overcome fear and break self-sabotaging actions that prevent you from operating in your purpose
Discover your "why" (Existential Clarity)
Break Mindset distortions that causes fear and disbelief
Requirements
Grab a pin, pad or journal
download скачать Purpose Passion Finder Workjournal to use simultaneously
Description
What if I could help you identify your strongest skills and talent that you should be using as a blessing to others? Are you ready to operate in your passion and purpose but need to get more clear about what that is?Who This Workshop is For AND Signs You Are Passion-Purpose Focused!* Need to know your why? * Are you aware of your inner-genius and brilliance that equipped you to do great things?* Are you also a Christian-based/Faith-based leader, entrepreneur, aspiring entrepreneur, ministry leader, life coach, consultant and/or speaker? * Do you daydream about operating in your purpose and passion?* Do you feel that your past or present effects of trauma, keeps you from living in and on purpose?If you have said yes to any of these questions above, then Great! This is the course for YOU! Use my simple but creative method of zeroing in on your strengths and passions connected to your Purpose.LET ME TELL YOU MY "WHY" FOR CREATING THIS WORKSHOP:I created this workshop to help you Discover Your Inner Genius & Skill-set. Many people wonder what their passion(s) are and new purpose, and fail to realize that the answer could be right in front of them. Others, may also see our super ability, potential, brilliance, inner genius, specialization and mastered skills that we somehow ignore or don't realize it's brand-worthy and marketable as a new purpose, side hustle or full time entrepreneurship.Don't second guess yourself after identifying your skills, knowledge, experience and talent(s). It's important that once you identify your strengths, talents, skills and abilities, you should declare and receive it.Can't wait for you to take this journey of discovering what you love, the value you possess and pursue it!"Clarify and Identify WHAT'S IN YOUR HANDS in order to operate in your purpose! You P.A.S.S (Passions, Assets, Strengths & Skill set).- We will work together but you're going to be stretched a bit because it's your season to live in your purpose and passion.- It's time for you to stop hiding behind the camera/lens of watching everyone else show up even with fear and trembling.- Let fear and past trauma work as a catalyst to push you to break barriers and propel into your purpose. * NO MORE BURIED GIFTS! Tell Your NeighborsConfirmation from the WordJob 42:2 "I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted." Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."(All Scriptures were taken from Matthew Henry Commentary on the Whole Bible (Concise)
Overview
Section 1: Introductions From Founder
Lecture 1 Intro/Let's Get Started
Lecture 2 Laboring In Vain or On Purpose?
Section 2: Pick that Gift, Talent, Skill & Dream Back Up!
Lecture 3 Pick It Up and Use It!
Lecture 4 Picke It Back Up From A Spiritual Point of View
Section 3: #Hashtag! God Will Prosper Your Purpose
Lecture 5 He Will Make It Prosper!
Lecture 6 Season of Your Purpose!
Section 4: How to Gain Clarity of Your Why (Purpose)!
Lecture 7 Clarifying Your Why Part One
Lecture 8 Clarifying Your Why Part Two
Lecture 9 Powerful Purposeful Questions to Answer
Lecture 10 Inventory of Strengths
Section 5: Becoming Introspective of Your Purpose & Passion
Lecture 11 Let's Get Introspective During an Existential Moment
Lecture 12 It's Not Too Late to Live Your Best Life!
Lecture 13 Indicators of Your Passion
Lecture 14 Passion Indicators Part Two
Section 6: The Big Reveal & Making It Plain (Your Vision)
Lecture 15 Prophetic Writing
Lecture 16 Correlation Between Your Purpose, Passion & Personality Matching
Lecture 17 Correlation Between Your Purpose... Part Two
Lecture 18 Confirmation & Affirmation of Our What Our Purpose Is
Section 7: Infopreneurship: Actualization Of Vision, Idea & Branding Youself
Lecture 19 From Idea to Infopreneur
Lecture 20 Repurpose Repackage Rebranding Your Passion & Purpose
Lecture 21 Branding 101: Social Media
Lecture 22 Branding & Showing Up With Purpose
Section 8: Goal Attainment &
Lecture 23 Getting Goal Focused
Lecture 24 Getting Goal Focused Part Two
Lecture 25 Interview: Branding Coach Temica Gross "Starting an online Business on a Budget"
Lecture 26 Interview: Motivational Speaker EricaLynn Harris From That to This After Divorce
Lecture 27 Mulitiplicity of Being Painfully Gifted (w/Yours Truly)
If you feel unfulfilled and need confirmation with identifying your strengths and purpose,You believe there is more to you and uncharted untapped brilliance, originality and passion,You want to discover how to package and monetize your inner-genius, skill-set and expertise,You are ready to resign, change career and create more flexibility by working for yourself,or, You find yourself working on your own passion-purpose projects while at work and/or performing at bare minimum to get the job done

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/purposepassionfinder/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part5.rar.html
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part4.rar.html
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part2.rar.html
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part6.rar.html
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part7.rar.html
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part1.rar.html
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part3.rar.html
Uploadgig
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part3.rar
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part4.rar
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part7.rar
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part1.rar
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part2.rar
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part5.rar
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part6.rar
NitroFlare
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part3.rar
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part6.rar
4/kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part1.rar]kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part1.rar
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part4.rar
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part5.rar
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part7.rar
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part2.rar
Fikper
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part7.rar.html
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part2.rar.html
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part4.rar.html
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part5.rar.html
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part1.rar.html
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part3.rar.html
kbhve.Purpose..Passion.Finder.Guide.part6.rar.html