https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0816/d2/647187a380aa937f30df1b9348bbcdd2.jpeg
Free download скачать Boccaccio's Florence: Politics and People in His Life and Work (Toronto Italian Studies) by Elsa Filosa
English | November 9, 2022 | ISBN: 1487505809 | True EPUB/PDF | 360 pages | 3.2/18.9 MB
Best known as the author of the Decameron, Giovanni Boccaccio is a key figure in Italian literature. In the mid-fourteenth century, however, Boccaccio was also deeply involved in the politics of Florence and the extent of his involvement steered and inspired his work as a writer.

Boccaccio's Florence explores the financial, political, and social turbulence of Florence at this time, as well as the major players in literary and political circles, to understand the complex ways they emerged in Boccaccio's writing. Based on extensive archival research and close reading of Boccaccio's works, the book aims to recover the dynamics of the Florentine conspiracy of 1360 and how this event affected Boccaccio's writing, arguing that his works reveal clear references to this episode when read in light of the reconstructed historical context.
In this rich and textured picture of the man in his time, Elsa Filosadocuments a microhistory of connections and interconnections and offers new, more political and historically imbedded readings of Boccaccio's seminal works.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

NovaFile
v79l0.rar.rar
Rapidgator
v79l0.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
v79l0.rar.rar
Uploadgig
v79l0.rar.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction