https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0823/c7/2a9f8c4b379bbee19722489eef13c4c7.jpeg
Free download скачать Build Your Own Private ChatGPT Bot in Flutter With LangChain
Published 8/2023
Created by Israel Leibovitch
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 22 Lectures ( 1h 22m ) | Size: 593 MB

Build Your Own Private ChatGPT Bot Searching your Own Private Documents
What you'll learn
You Will be able to Build LLM-Powered Application with LangChain and OpenAI
Innovate with AI by integrating OpenAI's APIs into dart code
You will be able to perform an immediate search in your private documents
This tool will save you time and upgrade the way you work
Gaining more knowledge in Flutter Building a ChatBOT App
Requirements
A basic understanding of Flutter and good knowledge are recommended
Description
Unleash The Power of ChatGpt and OpenAiby creating an awesome ChatBot for Searching your own Private DocumentsWhat you'll learnHow to to Build LLM-Powered Application with LangChain and OpenAIThis unique Flutter course is a guide that helps learn and build a fully functioning Flutter application with LangChain and dart.Innovate with AI by integrating OpenAI's APIs into dart code.RiverPod state managementRequirementsA good Knowledge in Flutter and Dart is strongly recommendedDescriptionImportant NOTE: This course is not a beginner flutter course, this course is relying on the OpenAI API which is the App that created ChatGPT.This course covers how to integrate the Open API in a Flutter application.Course prerequisites:Basic knowledge in programming to get startedA basic understanding of Flutter and good knowledge are recommendedHow this course can be of help:Gaining more knowledge in Flutter Building a ChatBOT AppRequirements:Windows application development OR Mac application developmentAccess to a computer with an internet connection.and you are ready for the learning exciting thingsWhat Should I Expect After this Course?:The ability to build functional Chat bot appNote that the course builds on windows, so I didn't have a chance to cover the IOS configurations!
Who this course is for
Flutter and Dart learning students
Anyone who want to understand how to integrate open API in a Flutter app
Anyone who is interested in ChatGPT integration in Flutter
Busy professionals looking to optimize their day-to-day tasks and improve productivity
app developers with limited programming knowledge need to harness the power of AI for building useful applications
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/build-your-own-private-chatgpt-bot-in-flutter-with-langchain/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
rvnyv.Build.Your.Own.Private.ChatGPT.Bot.in.Flutter.With.LangChain.rar.html
Uploadgig
rvnyv.Build.Your.Own.Private.ChatGPT.Bot.in.Flutter.With.LangChain.rar
NitroFlare
rvnyv.Build.Your.Own.Private.ChatGPT.Bot.in.Flutter.With.LangChain.rar
Fikper
rvnyv.Build.Your.Own.Private.ChatGPT.Bot.in.Flutter.With.LangChain.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable