https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0823/24/b4fed2e9fa758dbe68b6f1f4c3e83a24.jpeg
Free download скачать Business Modeling Bootcamp
Published 8/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 8.36 GB | Duration: 15h 5m
How to develop a business model around your great idea and understand the fundament basics of running a business.

What you'll learn
Become familiar with the basic elements of entrepreneurship
Understand the elements of great products and services
Become familiar with key business strategy documents
Understand the basic business fundamentals
Clarify your business idea and value proposition
Identify and analyze your target market
Develop strategies for relationship building with customers
Identify and select distribution channels for your products or services
Assessing Your Business Resource Requirements
Learn to assess potential partners and select partnership types
Identify and analyze the costs of starting and running your business
Design Revenue Streams
Assess profitability of a business
Develop a business model outline
Requirements
The only prerequisite for this course is having a business idea that you believe you can use to earn an income. This course is designed to be beginner friendly, with many of the topics discussed in a simple and easy to understand manner. As long as you have a business idea and you're keen to learn about the basics of creating a business, this course is for you.
Description
Hello there, intrepid entrepreneur! Starting a business can be one of the most exciting things a person does, it gives you an opportunity to develop a product or service you're passionate about and make money as well, which is what most of us want to do. It can also offer you a chance to have more freedom and opportunities to enjoy the kind of lifestyle you have always wanted.At the same time, running a business can be stressful and frustrating, especially if you're not getting the results that you want.We all start businesses with a great deal of enthusiasm and optimism (as we should) and then we hit bumps on the road where things don't work out as planned. This can lead to not just getting frustrated, but can also hit our confidence and self-esteem and some entrepreneurs end up in a rut and find themselves emotionally and financially distressed. The time spent on a struggling business can end up draining an entrepreneur, draining their finances, getting them into debt (inside and outside the business) and also drain their very souls. (Sounds dramatic, but I know some of you can relate.)Despite the challenges you might be experiencing in running a business, I want you to know that there is always a solution for troubleshooting a business problem. A business is a system and anytime there is a problem in a system, there will be signs that point to where that problem is and how to fix it. I can relate to being a frustrated entrepreneur running a business, because though I have an MBA and a degree in entrepreneurship I have gone through all the stages of grief while running a business! And after years of working on my own business and working with entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, I have figured out what's missing from many entrepreneurs' understanding of building a viable business.The problem is not the business idea as many entrepreneurs think it is. So many people think that if they come up with a better idea, then things will work out. Here's the thing- entrepreneurs often already have amazing ideas for products and services, that people desperately want and need. In fact if you look around you right now, observe the items in your room, some of them are not that creative or fancy and yet someone has developed a strong business model around products that some might describe as mundane. The number one problem is that as soon as entrepreneurs come up with an idea, they start the process of business planning (which is conventional wisdom) but they miss out on one crucial step, they don't develop a business model BEFORE developing a business plan. So let's break down the steps most entrepreneurs make;STEP ONE : The idea. The first thing most entrepreneurs do is start developing an idea and this a crucial step, without an idea, there is nothing to build.STEP TWO: The business plan. The next thing most entrepreneurs do is create a business plan for how they are going to run their business (yikes!)Don't get me wrong, a business plan is an absolutely important tool of running a business and I'm not saying they have no value. What I am saying, is that most entrepreneurs skip the step between having their "AHA" moment when they first get their business idea and the step of creating a business plan. That step is developing a business model around your idea, so it should go;Develop the idea.Develop the business modelDevelop the business planYou might be wondering why developing a business model before developing a business plan is better.Firstly, it's easier. Now if you've ever tried to create a business plan, you understand how much of a headache it is to do one, it has sections in it that will require you to, have either studied business in college or hire professionals to help with and you may or may not have the ability, funding or time to do that. Whereas you don't need to be a business expert to start and complete a business model canvas or expand on one. Secondly, many entrepreneurs never finish developing their business plans. They focus on the parts they understand and get their business started on a shoestring budget and strategy, then work on their business day and night, while trying to plug as many holes as they can, to stay afloat. Whereas developing a business model, could be as simple as working on a Business Model Canvas over the course of an hour or two. To sum it up, preparing a business model before creating a business plan will help you clarify the basic foundations of your business, BEFORE you take the time to create a business plan around it and in some situations might lead you to realize that, as much as you like the product idea you have, that it wouldn't actually work as a business and in this regard, doing a business model will save you the time and money you would spend on a business that is not going to work out. Now that I have hyped you up (hopefully) on how awesome business modeling is, let's look at what a business model is. A business model basically helps you answer the following questions;What is so great about your products or services that people will choose you over another business?Who you will be selling to, how are you going to develop relationships with customers and how are you going to get your products to them?What jobs are you going to have to do, to produce and deliver your products and services?What resources are you going to need, to do the jobs you've identified?Who will help you develop and grow your business?How much it is going to cost to start and keep your business running?How are you going to get paid for the products or services you sell?How much profit you will actually make and (very importantly) is the business worth starting?The great thing about business modeling is that you don't have to be a business expert to create a business model and using this simple to understand course, you will learn how to develop your business model, going step by step through the business model canvas.In the course you will also be exploring the basics of some common business tools, so that once you're done with the course, you will not only understand business modeling, but you will also be able to concisely communicate with business consultants, coaches, mentors and investors about what your business is about and what areas you need help with, because one of the challenges many entrepreneurs face when seeking help, guidance or services from professionals is not being sure if they are getting value for the money they give these experts and this often happens because of the knowledge gap between entrepreneurs' business skills and their service providers' expertise.The purpose of this course is to;Help you understand of the basic fundamentals of developing a viable business around an idea you haveHelp you understand the basic fundamentals of business modelingHelp you develop a business model around your idea.Help you create an outline based on your business model that you can develop into a business planThis course will additionally;Align your professional skills to your business skills.Close the knowledge gap between you and potential business service providers.Advise you on the next steps to take once you've developed your business model outline.Course ResourcesApart from the course video content, included as complimentary tools to the bootcamp, are the following resources;Bootcamp Worksheet Booklet : A 44 page booklet, that you can fill in as a PDF or print out and fill in by hand, that contains all of the worksheets that you'll use to develop your business model and even use in your business at a later date.Bootcamp Workbook: A 78 page workbook that contains worksheets to help you sort through your thoughts around the topics of the bootcamp, develop ideas, consider how the topics apply to your business and will also help you make decisions about your business.Bootcamp Glossary: A guide that contains definitions of business terms you will come across during the bootcamp.Work-along Videos: That will show you how you can fill in the worksheets for your own businesses and give you the confidence to complete other business tools that you may encounter in the course of running your business.Ideal Course ParticipantsIndividuals who just have a business idea, but have not yet started a business, due to the uncertainty on how to structure a business around their idea. (ie I have an idea for an app, but how do I turn the idea into a profitable business)Individuals who have already started a business, but feel they need to understand more about business fundamentals to troubleshoot issues they are having in their business. (ie I have already started a business, but it's struggling and I'm not quite sure what the real issue is)Individuals who do not have a background in business, but are creating (or have created) a business based on an idea developed from an area of expertise. (ie I studied pottery making and I'm great at making pottery, but I'm not sure how to develop my passion into a business)Individuals who have a business background, but from an administration perspective and not from a founder perspective. (ie I studied business in college, but the focus was on giving me the skills to work in someone else's business, I'm not sure what steps to take to start my own.)Individuals who have been asked to consider partnering up with a business founder, but need a basic understanding of business fundamentals to decide if investing their time and money into the business would be a good idea. (ie someone I know has asked me to be a cofounder of their business, or give them money to start a business, how do I tell if the idea has potential?)Individuals at any educational level, the coursework is designed to go in depth and simplify complex topics. (ie I didn't go to college, I only went past high-school, will I be able to understand the course content?) Yes, the answer is yes and if there is anything you don't quite understand, send me a message and I'll work on making it clearer for you :)Course DurationDepending on how much time you are able to dedicate to the course, there are different tracks that you can follow to complete the course;The Paced Track: This would see you complete the bootcamp in 30 days.The Fast Track: This would see you complete the bootcamp in 14 days.The Express Track : This would see you complete the bootcamp in 6 days of full-time study.These tracks are simply a guide, you get to decide your pace, because you know how much time you're realistically able to dedicate and you also know how much time it takes for you to go through course material on average, especially when studying on your own. The goal isn't to complete the course as quickly as possible, but to get as much value from it as possible. Let's Get Started!Don't allow yourself to remain frustrated and stagnant as an entrepreneur, all it takes is one step at a time to solve the problems you are facing and start developing a business that actually thrives. Get clarity and troubleshoot your business today, so that it can start to thrive :)
Overview
Section 1: Welcome To The Business Modeling Bootcamp
Lecture 1 Bootcamp Introduction
Section 2: Bootcamp Resources
Lecture 2 Bootcamp Worksheet Booklet
Lecture 3 Bootcamp Workbook
Lecture 4 Bootcamp Glossary
Section 3: Introduction To Business Modeling
Lecture 5 Module Introduction | Introduction to Business Modeling
Lecture 6 Concept Brief | Introduction to Business Modeling
Lecture 7 Concept Explored | Introduction to Business Modeling
Lecture 8 Concept Example | Introduction to Business Modeling
Lecture 9 Summary and Key Terms | Introduction to Business Modeling
Lecture 10 Common Mistakes | Introduction to Business Modeling
Lecture 11 Practical Exercises | Introduction to Business Modeling
Section 4: Value Propositions
Lecture 12 Introduction to Value Propositions
Lecture 13 Concept Brief | Value Propositions
Lecture 14 Concept Explored | Value Propositions
Lecture 15 Concept Examples | Value Propositions
Lecture 16 Summary & Key Terms | Value Propositions
Lecture 17 Common Mistakes | Value Propositions
Section 5: Practical Exercises | Value Propositions
Lecture 18 Practical Exercises Introductions
Lecture 19 Exercise Instructions | Value Proposition Canvas
Lecture 20 Work-Along Video | Value Proposition Canvas
Lecture 21 Exercise Instructions | Empathy Map
Lecture 22 Work-Along Video | Empathy Map
Lecture 23 Exercise Instructions | SWOT Analysis
Lecture 24 Work-Along Video | SWOT Analysis
Lecture 25 Exercise Instructions | Competitor Analysis
Lecture 26 Work-Along Video | Competitor Analysis
Lecture 27 Workbook Instructions | Value Proposition
Lecture 28 Workbook Summary Video | Value Proposition Module
Lecture 29 Final Module Instructions
Section 6: Customer Segments
Lecture 30 Module Introduction | Customer Segments
Lecture 31 Concept Brief | Customer Segments
Lecture 32 Concept Explored | Customer Segments
Lecture 33 Concept Example | Customer Segments
Lecture 34 Summary & Key Terms | Customer Segments
Lecture 35 Common Mistakes | Customer Segments
Section 7: Practical Exercises | Customer Segments
Lecture 36 Practical Exercises Introduction | Customer Segments
Lecture 37 Exercise Instructions | Customer Segmentation Worksheet
Lecture 38 Work Along Video | Customer Segmentation
Lecture 39 Exercise Instructions | Customer Persona Worksheet
Lecture 40 Work Along Video | Customer Persona
Lecture 41 Exercise Instructions | Customer Profile Worksheet
Lecture 42 Work Along Video | Customer Profile
Lecture 43 Workbook Instructions | Customer Segments Module
Lecture 44 Workbook Summary Video | Customer Segmentation
Lecture 45 Final Module Instructions
Section 8: Customer Relationships
Lecture 46 Module Introduction | Customer Relationships
Lecture 47 Concept Brief | Customer Relationships
Lecture 48 Concept Explored | Customer Relationships
Lecture 49 Concept Examples | Customer Relationships
Lecture 50 Summary & Key Terms | Customer Relationships
Lecture 51 Common Mistakes | Customer Relationships
Section 9: Practical Exercises | Customer Relationships
Lecture 52 Practical Exercises Introduction & Exercise Instructions
Lecture 53 Work Along Video | Customer Journey Map
Lecture 54 Workbook Instructions | Customer Relationships Module
Lecture 55 Workbook Summary Video | Customer Relationships
Lecture 56 Final Module Instructions
Section 10: Customer Channels
Lecture 57 Module Introduction | Channels
Lecture 58 Concept Brief | Channels
Lecture 59 Concept Explored | Channels
Lecture 60 Concept Examples | Channels
Lecture 61 Summary & Key Terms | Channels
Lecture 62 Common Mistakes | Channels
Section 11: Practical Exercises | Customer Channels
Lecture 63 Practical Exercise Introduction & Exercise Instructions
Lecture 64 Work Along Video | Channel Assessment Worksheet
Lecture 65 Workbook Instructions | Customer Channels
Lecture 66 Workbook Summary Video | Customer Channels
Lecture 67 Final Module Instructions
Section 12: Key Activities
Lecture 68 Module Introduction | Key Activities
Lecture 69 Concept Brief | Key Activities
Lecture 70 Concept Explored | Key Activities
Lecture 71 Concept Examples | Key Activities
Lecture 72 Summary & Key Terms | Key Activities
Lecture 73 Common Mistakes | Key Activities
Section 13: Practical Exercises | Key Activities
Lecture 74 Practical Exercise Introduction & Exercise Instructions
Lecture 75 Work Along Video | Key Activities Worksheet
Lecture 76 Workbook Instructions | Key Activities
Lecture 77 Workbook Summary Video | Key Activities
Lecture 78 Final Module Instructions
Section 14: Key Resources
Lecture 79 Module Introduction | Key Resources
Lecture 80 Concept Brief | Key Resources
Lecture 81 Concept Explored | Key Resources
Lecture 82 Concept Examples | Key Resources
Lecture 83 Summary & Key Terms | Key Resources
Lecture 84 Common Mistakes | Key Resources
Section 15: Practical Exercises | Key Resources
Lecture 85 Practical Exercises Introduction & Exercise Instructions
Lecture 86 Work Along Video | Key Resources Worksheet
Lecture 87 Workbook Instructions | Key Resources
Lecture 88 Workbook Summary Video | Key Resources
Lecture 89 Final Module Instructions
Section 16: Key Partnerships
Lecture 90 Module Introductions | Key Partnerships
Lecture 91 Concept Brief | Key Partnerships
Lecture 92 Concept Explored | Key Partnerships
Lecture 93 Concept Examples | Key Partnerships
Lecture 94 Summary & Key Terms | Key Partnerships
Lecture 95 Common Mistakes | Key Partnerships
Section 17: Practical Exercises | Key Partnerships
Lecture 96 Practical Exercise Introduction & Exercise Instructions
Lecture 97 Work Along Video | Key Partnerships
Lecture 98 Workbook Instructions | Key Partnerships
Lecture 99 Workbook Summary Video | Key Partnerships
Lecture 100 Final Module Instructions
Section 18: Cost Structure
Lecture 101 Module Introduction | Cost Structure
Lecture 102 Concept Brief | Cost Structure
Lecture 103 Concept Explored | Cost Structure
Lecture 104 Concept Examples | Cost Structure
Lecture 105 Summary & Key Terms | Cost Structure
Lecture 106 Common Mistakes | Cost Structure
Section 19: Practical Exercises | Cost Structure
Lecture 107 Practical Exercises Introduction
Lecture 108 Exercise Instructions | Startup Cost Checklist
Lecture 109 Work Along Video | Startup Cost Checklist
Lecture 110 Exercise Instructions | Key Activities Cost Worksheet
Lecture 111 Work Along Video | Key Activities Cost Worksheet
Lecture 112 Exercise Instructions | Key Resources Total Cost Worksheet
Lecture 113 Work Along Video | Key Resources Total Cost Worksheet
Lecture 114 Exercise Instructions | Startup Costs Structure
Lecture 115 Work Along Video | Startup Costs Structure
Lecture 116 Exercise Instructions | Total Startup Costs
Lecture 117 Work Along Video | Total Startup Costs
Lecture 118 Exercise Instructions | Final Costing
Lecture 119 Work Along Video | Final Costing
Lecture 120 Workbook Instructions | Cost Structure Module
Lecture 121 Workbook Summary Video | Cost Structure
Lecture 122 Final Module Instructions
Section 20: Revenue
Lecture 123 Module Introduction | Revenue
Lecture 124 Concept Brief | Revenue
Lecture 125 Concept Explored | Revenue
Lecture 126 Concept Examples | Revenue
Lecture 127 Summary & Key Terms | Revenue
Lecture 128 Common Mistakes | Revenue
Section 21: Practical Exercises | Revenue
Lecture 129 Practical Exercises Introductions
Lecture 130 Exercise Instructions | Revenue Models & Streams Worksheet
Lecture 131 Work Along Video | Revenue Models & Streams
Lecture 132 Exercise Instructions | Profit & Loss Worksheet
Lecture 133 Work Along Video | Profit & Loss Worksheet
Lecture 134 Workbook Instructions | Revenue Streams
Lecture 135 Workbook Summary Video | Revenue Streams
Lecture 136 Final Module Instructions
Section 22: Capstone Project
Lecture 137 Introduction | Capstone Project
Lecture 138 Concept Brief | Capstone Project
Lecture 139 Concept Explored | Capstone Project
Section 23: Practical Exercises | Capstone Project
Lecture 140 Practical Exercise Introduction
Lecture 141 Capstone Sample Overview Video
Lecture 142 Exercise Instructions | Executive Summary & Company Overview
Lecture 143 Overview Video | Executive Summary & Company
Lecture 144 Exercise Instructions | Products - Services & Ranges
Lecture 145 Overview Video | Products - Services & Ranges
Lecture 146 Exercise Instructions | Market Overview
Lecture 147 Overview Video | Market Overview
Lecture 148 Exercise Instructions | Operations Management
Lecture 149 Overview Video | Operations Management
Lecture 150 Exercise Instructions | Human Resources
Lecture 151 Overview Video | Human Resources
Lecture 152 Exercise Instructions | Partnerships
Lecture 153 Overview Videos | Partnerships
Lecture 154 Exercise Instructions | Financial Summary
Lecture 155 Overview Video | Financial Summary
Lecture 156 Exercise Instructions | Conclusion
Lecture 157 Overview Video | Conclusion
Section 24: Final Thoughts
Lecture 158 Final Thoughts
Individuals who have an idea but have not yet started a business, due to the uncertainty of how or where to start.,Individuals who have already started a business, but feel they need to understand more about business fundamentals to troubleshoot issues they are having in their business.,Individuals who do not have a background in business, but are creating (or have created) a business based on an idea developed from an area of expertise.,Individuals who have a business background, but from an administration perspective and not from a founder perspective.,Individuals who have been asked to consider partnering up with a business founder, but need a basic understanding of business fundamentals to decide if investing their time and money into the business would be a good idea.,Individuals at any educational level, the coursework is designed to go in depth and simplify complex topics.

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/business-modeling-bootcamp/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
ltgpf.Business.Modeling.Bootcamp.part06.rar.html
ltgpf.Business.Modeling.Bootcamp.part02.rar.html
ltgpf.Business.Modeling.Bootcamp.part09.rar.html
ltgpf.Business.Modeling.Bootcamp.part03.rar.html
ltgpf.Business.Modeling.Bootcamp.part08.rar.html
ltgpf.Business.Modeling.Bootcamp.part07.rar.html
ltgpf.Business.Modeling.Bootcamp.part05.rar.html