https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0823/6a/49f898f3763ff34a5297d941a366906a.jpeg
Free download скачать How to Start and Grow a Lucrative Virtual Assistant Business
Published 8/2023
Created by Ezekiel Okpara
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 45 Lectures ( 5h 4m ) | Size: 2.22 GB

A Step-by-Step Guide on How to start a work from home business as a Virtual Assistant
What you'll learn
Highly profitable Virtual Assistant niches and the skills and competencies needed to start a successful Virtual Assistant under these niches.
General basic skills and competencies all Virtual Assistants should have.
How to Start, Build and successfully Run a highly-lucrative Virtual Assistant Business of your own.
How to Determine Your Niche, Craft your Services & Set Your Price
Building a Strong Profile Description for your Service
Setting up accounts on Freelance Sites for your Virtual Assistant Business
Building an Online Presence through Social Media Platforms, Blogs and Websites to promote yourself and your Virtual Assistant Business
Tools, Applications, Platforms and Equipments Required To Run A Lucrative Virtual Assistant Business
Communication Skills, Information Management and Media Tools every Virtual Assistant should master
How to use Google Drive as a Virtual Assistant - with practical Demonstrations
How to use OneDrive as a Virtual Assistant - with practical Demonstrations
How to use DropBOX as a Virtual Assistant - with practical Demonstrations
Project Management Tools (Slack, Trello, Clickup, etc) that every Virtual Assistant should have basic useage knowledge of
How to Boost your career as a Virtual Assistant with Niche-Based Training, Licenses & Certifications and where to get them
Requirements
No prior experience is required. You will learn everything you need to know.
Description
How to Start and Grow a Lucrative Virtual Assistance Career & Business! In this course, you will learn the skills and techniques needed to become a successful Virtual Assistant. You will gain an understanding of the various tools and platforms used by virtual assistants, as well as the best practices for working remotely with clients.In this course I will also introduce you to Common Virtual Assistant Niches and Specialization, that you can specialize on, and offer as a service to clients online. You will discover the general basic skills and competencies all Virtual Assistants should have and where you can acquire this skills. I will also show you where to apply to for financial aid, to take world renowed professional courses with certifications to boost your career as a virtual assistant. From there, I will show you what you need to start, build and successfully run a successful virtual assistant business of your own.As a virtual assistant, you need to market yourself and your skills. I will show you how to do exactly that, by showing you how to:Determine Your Niche, Craft your Services & Set Your PriceCreate a Strong Profile Description for your ServiceHow to setup accounts on Freelance Sites, Build an Online Presence and promote yourself and business on Social Media PlatformsI will also show you the Tools and Equipments Required By A Virtual AssistantThis course: How to Start and Grow a Lucrative Virtual Assistance Career & Business, is going to be rocket fuel for you,to rise to financial success as a virtual assistant. And this is going to be the difference that sets you on the path to unlock financial freedom through selling or offering your services as a virtual assistant to people who will happily pay for what you can do for them.
Who this course is for
Beginners - Those seeking to start a new career as a virtual assistant
Job seekers
Those who feel overworked and underpaid, and are looking for a way to earn more
Those who are already working as a virtual assistant, but desire to learn the exact step-by-step blueprint to maximizing their profile and their earning potential, as a virtual assistant.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-start-and-grow-a-lucrative-virtual-assistant-business/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
sfwwt.How.to.Start.and.Grow.a.Lucrative.Virtual.Assistant.Business.part2.rar.html
sfwwt.How.to.Start.and.Grow.a.Lucrative.Virtual.Assistant.Business.part3.rar.html
sfwwt.How.to.Start.and.Grow.a.Lucrative.Virtual.Assistant.Business.part1.rar.html
Uploadgig
sfwwt.How.to.Start.and.Grow.a.Lucrative.Virtual.Assistant.Business.part3.rar
sfwwt.How.to.Start.and.Grow.a.Lucrative.Virtual.Assistant.Business.part2.rar
sfwwt.How.to.Start.and.Grow.a.Lucrative.Virtual.Assistant.Business.part1.rar
NitroFlare
sfwwt.How.to.Start.and.Grow.a.Lucrative.Virtual.Assistant.Business.part2.rar
sfwwt.How.to.Start.and.Grow.a.Lucrative.Virtual.Assistant.Business.part3.rar
sfwwt.How.to.Start.and.Grow.a.Lucrative.Virtual.Assistant.Business.part1.rar
Fikper
sfwwt.How.to.Start.and.Grow.a.Lucrative.Virtual.Assistant.Business.part2.rar.html
sfwwt.How.to.Start.and.Grow.a.Lucrative.Virtual.Assistant.Business.part3.rar.html
sfwwt.How.to.Start.and.Grow.a.Lucrative.Virtual.Assistant.Business.part1.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable