https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0903/0a/2af5e5b6ad851f57edee852d5cb91d0a.jpeg
Free download скачать Mastering Sales For Newbies And Non-Sales People
Published 8/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 662.85 MB | Duration: 0h 31m
How newcomers to sales can learn the key skills of selling quickly, confidently and sustainably

What you'll learn
What Sales is...and isn't
The Salesperson is responsible for all of this...
Most Common mistakes of Untrained salespeople
The single most Important Skill in the sales profession is this...
Requirements
No prior sales experience is needed - just a willingness to learn and enjoy!
However, even if you've been a sales professional for decades, you'll still get something from this.
Description
Selling can be scary. And selling has a poor reputation in some countriesBut, "nothing happens until somebody sells something." (Peter Drucker)So, somebody, somewhere needs to get out there and sell something or your business won't survive!You've probably been told that sales can be either B2B or B2C. However, I believe that that is the old way of selling. I believe that, in 2023 and beyond, Sales is P2P - People to People!Yes, Sales is about People.So that's why, after 35-years in Business to Business sales, I decided to create this sales training course specifically for newcomers to the profession I love.Mastering Sales for newcomers and non-sales people takes the sting out of selling and gives you the tools and confidence you need to start and accelerate your journey in sales.Mastering Sales for newcomers and non-sales people will help you understand what sales is - and what sales definitely isn't - including:The role of the professional salesperson What Sales is...and isn'tThe Salesperson's responsibilitiesThe single most important skill in sales...Plus, there's a Quiz at the end to see if you're really ready!Ultimately, Mastering Sales for newcomers and non-sales people is everything I wish someone had taught me when I first started out in sales and will help you success by helping you win business more quickly, more profitably and more sustainably.So why am I called Sales Marvel or why is my company called Sales Marvel?Well, it's certainly not because I like Spider Man, or Black Widow or any of those things (more on that later)Here's one thing I know - we are all selling all of the time,Whether we realize it or notWhether we get paid for itor not. So whether you're in a job interview, trying to sell a car or even trying to persuade your partner to spend the rest of their life with youYou are sellingNow sales is a really important subject, but not just because I say so. The father of modern management thinking, a guy called Peter Drucker, said this about sales:"Nothing happens until somebody sells something. Nothing."Think about that. Nothing happens until somebody sells something.But sales can be scary.I believe that sales is the natural conclusion to a well qualified business conversation.That's what I believe.So sales is very much like the person is pulling the product or service out of your hand.Not you shoving it down their throat!Some of us have had, shall we say negative or challenging experiences with salespeople in the past and that's what undermines the profession of sales.For me, sales is not like that.So let me just say again that Sales is the natural conclusion to a well qualified, productive business conversation.So who's this video sales training package aimed at? Well, I've aimed it very specifically to the most the most junior desk-based salespeople (SDRs) right through to seasoned sales professionals.I believe you will all get something from this program.But in addition to that, even if sales isn't your main job function.As a senior person in the organisation that you're working for, you are going be expected to influence other people in your organisations because that's what sales is.Sales is about bringing people to the same opinion as you.And that's really important. So it's not just about sales. It's about if you need to influence others in carrying out your job and and that's what I believe we all need to do.Now, you're probably thinking, well, how are you qualified Keith, to tell me about all of this?So, just very quickly:I've been in sales, B2B sales and B2C as well for 33 years.And just just in case anyone's thinking, "God, that's before the mobile phone", that's before social media, all of those things.Yep. You're absolutely right!But we live in a post pandemic world now. The rules have been completely rewritten and that's what I'm here talking about.So I've worked with some big brands - BT, HP, EDS and a whole host of SMEs mainly in technology and telecoms.I've sold everything from broadband contracts at $45 a month right up to big software outsourcing deals worth worth over $1billion and pretty much everything in between.Many times, I've been hundreds of percent of my annual quota and twice, I've been over 1,000 percent of my annual quota.That's as an individual contributor. I've also worked with companies in growing their sales - I worked with a big 6 energy company and increased their sales by 159% in six months.And so that's the kind of experience that I want to bring to the table. You're in good hands!I firmly believe that everyone should be in sales. And if you're not directly in sales, then you should be supporting sales.And that's the kind of cultural change that I want to help you bring about.And, if you like learning with me, then there is lots more sales skills training material available, like closing, negotiating, qualifying, Go to Market, Value-Proposition and Lead generation, so look out for all of this!Plus, you can actually connect with me on LinkedIn to prove to you that I'm not a bot or AI. Sales Marvel is for real! So I'm really looking forward to getting on to the main video content. Hit that button now and let's start:Mastering Sales for Newbies and non-sales people. Enjoy!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction to this Sales Training Course - Meet Keith, Chief Sales Coach!
Section 2: Sales. A definition
Lecture 2 What Sales is...and what Sales definitely isn't
Section 3: Talking Sales. Every profession has its own language, including Sales
Lecture 3 Every profession has its own language...and so does Sales
Section 4: Common mistakes
Lecture 4 The mistakes Salespeople make
Section 5: The Salesperson's role
Lecture 5 Your role as the salesperson
Section 6: Features and Benefits
Lecture 6 Features or Benefits? Don't get stuck in the weeds.
Section 7: What does the Customer REALLY wants to Buy?
Lecture 7 What Does the Customer REALLY Want to Buy?
Section 8: Special Section: From good to Great
Lecture 8 How to get from Good to Great in Sales and make more money than the СЕО (Поисковая оптимизация SEO
Section 9: Quiz time: What Did You Learn?
Sales "newbies" who want to succeed quickly, close more deals and earn more commission,Non-sales people - e.g. business owners - who need to get more confident better at sales and selling,Customer Service professionals who need to "upsell" existing customers,SDRs / Digital Sales reps who want to progress out into the Field (as I did back in the day!),Other disciplines who support salespeople - e.g. marketing, pre-sales, project managers, social media managers
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/mastering-sales-for-newbies-and-non-sales-people/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
acdyl.Mastering.Sales.For.Newbies.And.NonSales.People.rar.html
Uploadgig
acdyl.Mastering.Sales.For.Newbies.And.NonSales.People.rar
NitroFlare
acdyl.Mastering.Sales.For.Newbies.And.NonSales.People.rar
Fikper
acdyl.Mastering.Sales.For.Newbies.And.NonSales.People.rar.html