https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0911/59/5a52067183834029f2a411a97dec2459.jpeg
Free download скачать How To Make Money On Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Guide
Published 9/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.32 GB | Duration: 2h 23m
ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Success Formula Beginner's Guide Without Blogging, Email List, Confusion, & Overwhelmed!

What you'll learn
Discover how to pick a winning product in ClickBank to make passive income online.
Learn how to promote your affiliate link in front of your target buyers without selling a single thing.
You'll discover how to create a high-converting money page without being a techie.
Discover how to avoid any guesswork in generating free and paid traffic on Facebook.
Requirements
Great for total beginners!
No blogging, writing skills, or email list needed!
The key to living the "laptop lifestyle" and gain freedom!
Description
The ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Guide will help you remove all the guesswork to make money on ClickBank by choosing one product to promote, picking a profitable niche, and getting more eyeballs to your affiliate link and making a sale.Goodbye confusion and getting overwhelmed to make money online!A simple yet effective easy-to-follow money-making system on ClickBank that works!Start building your own passive income on ClickBank as an affiliate marketer, working at your own pace, and finally, living a life on your own terms. This course is NOT about showing you what to do but how to do it - where you can watch me behind my shoulder and do it along with you. WHAT IS CLICKBANK REALLY? + WHY IS IT WORTH BECOMING AN AFFILIATE MARKETER?ClickBank is one of the largest internet retailers and affiliate networks in the world. It's free to get started.A great passive income revenue for total beginners.You can easily get paid without any hassles of creating your own product.You can get paid weekly.HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN MAKE WITH CLICKBANK?The sky's the limit!That's the beauty of affiliate marketing your income isn't capped! And a lot of potential for anyone to succeed even if you have NOT sold anything in your life before.My mission is to equip you with all the things that you need to set up a strong Affiliate Marketing Business to generate passive income and earn your own "laptop lifestyle" freedom!WHAT MAKES CLICKBANK'S AFFILIATE MARKETING GUIDE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COURSES?Each and every solid strategy built into this course was done with practicality and simplicity. Your best outcome is in mind from start to finish which makes it completely unique. I know that spending money on Facebook ads without sale conversations is horrible.This ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Guide will help you remove all the guesswork to make money on ClickBank by choosing one product to promote, picking a profitable niche, and getting more eyeballs to your affiliate link and making a sale.WHAT IS PASSIVE INCOME?Passive income may appeal as an easy to "get-rich-quick" way to make money but understand that passive income in ClickBank involves some leg work in the beginning and marketing strategies to properly maintain it to keep the money flowing. INSTRUCTOR BACKGROUNDI really struggled and learned everything the hard way and had many sleepless nights. I searched online about "how to make money" opportunities, but the majority of my time was spent bouncing through scams and sifting through various websites, only to find out that there is no step-by-step solution for me so you don't have to.I was exhausted working as a cog in a machine that kept going nowhere. And with my definite sense of job uncertainty and frustration, I could not see what my future would look like. It was the kind of pain that I quickly labeled myself paranoid. I don't have enough money to pay bills.That's why I created this ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Guide course for you to follow to avoid all the expensive mistakes I've made in making money in ClickBank. I started with NOTHING. No skills, no email list, no product, and no sales! My best advice? is "Focus on one product" and be good at promoting it! and Repeat!I'm taking you with me with my ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Guide. This course is best for beginners! It's your turn now to build your own passive income stream on ClickBank without blogging, or email lists, without being a techie, confused, and overwhelmed. Jeng started selling her digital products and started generating passive income online in 2013. Jeng had extensive business experience for 25 years from building two multi-million dollar businesses to working from anywhere mom without any fancy office. Jeng knows how to create and implement a business system and is obsessed with helping people reinvent the way they make a good living to make passive income online.Jeng's experiences paved the way to simplify the approach to generating passive income online using ClickBank.
Overview
Section 1: Preparation And What You'll Need
Lecture 1 Intro: Affiliate Marketing ClickBank Success
Lecture 2 What to Expect Inside
Lecture 3 How Does it Work
Lecture 4 Sign up for a ClickBank Account
Lecture 5 Affiliate Marketing Income Potential
Lecture 6 Affiliate Income Spreadsheet (How To Use It)
Section 2: Picking a Niche and Your Winning Product to Promote
Lecture 7 What is a Niche Market
Lecture 8 How to Pick a Profitable Niche
Lecture 9 Checking the Demand and Possibility to Scale
Lecture 10 Profiting from the Lowest-Hanging Fruit
Lecture 11 The Most Profitable 5 Niches on ClickBank
Lecture 12 Choosing a Product to Promote
Lecture 13 Creating your Affiliate Link to Promote
Lecture 14 Defining Target Customers to Get Them to Buy your Products
Lecture 15 3 Sales Formula that Never Fails
Section 3: Creating Your Own Affiliate Marketing Niche Website
Lecture 16 Introduction
Lecture 17 Why Do You Need a Website to Market Your Products
Lecture 18 What is a Domain Name
Lecture 19 Buying a Domain Name
Lecture 20 Function and Purpose of a Host Server
Lecture 21 WordPress Installation
Lecture 22 How Much Do They Cost You?
Lecture 23 How to Secure your Website with SSL
Lecture 24 Creating your Professional Email Address
Lecture 25 How to Check Emails in Webmail
Section 4: Hook & Conversion Mastery
Lecture 26 Strategies for Creating Your Affiliate Money Page
Lecture 27 Money Page Single Most Important Piece
Lecture 28 How to Pre-Qualify your Target Customers
Lecture 29 Affiliate Money Page Creation Demo - Part 1
Lecture 30 Affiliate Money Page Creation Demo - Part 2
Lecture 31 Winning Ad Copy Example
Lecture 32 Google Tag Manager Setup
Lecture 33 How to Install Tag Snippet to your Website
Lecture 34 Pre-flight Check Before Opening your Traffic Floodgate
Section 5: Setting Up Your Facebook Account For Your Affiliate Marketing Business
Lecture 35 How to Keep Your Facebook Ad Account from Being Shut Down
Lecture 36 Why Use Facebook to Boost Your Affiliate Link Conversions
Lecture 37 Meta Business Manager Account Setup for Affiliates
Lecture 38 Ads Manager Account Overview
Lecture 39 Affiliate Marketing Niche Fan Page Setup
Lecture 40 Creating Fan Page Cover in Canva (Free Tool)
Lecture 41 Adding Your Facebook Fan Page Cover
Lecture 42 What to Post on Fan Page
Lecture 43 Adding & Verifying Domain on Facebook
Lecture 44 Facebook Pixel Setup
Lecture 45 How to Launch your First Campaign
Section 6: Additional Learning: Free Traffic and Sales Acceleration
Lecture 46 Free Traffic to Test your Money Page
Lecture 47 Affiliate Marketing Free Traffic Source
Lecture 48 How to Get Google to Index Your Website Quickly
Lecture 49 How you Accelerate your Sales Faster on ClickBank
Beginner ClickBank Affiliate Marketers curious about passive income online.

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/affiliate-marketing-passive-income-success-formula-clickbank/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
eylqs.How.To.Make.Money.On.Clickbank.Affiliate.Marketing.Guide.part2.rar.html
eylqs.How.To.Make.Money.On.Clickbank.Affiliate.Marketing.Guide.part1.rar.html
NitroFlare
eylqs.How.To.Make.Money.On.Clickbank.Affiliate.Marketing.Guide.part2.rar
eylqs.How.To.Make.Money.On.Clickbank.Affiliate.Marketing.Guide.part1.rar
Fikper
eylqs.How.To.Make.Money.On.Clickbank.Affiliate.Marketing.Guide.part1.rar.html
eylqs.How.To.Make.Money.On.Clickbank.Affiliate.Marketing.Guide.part2.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable