https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0911/00/34b4fb4620c3c3bd0be1ae2068352700.jpeg
Free download скачать Python for Everyone - Learn Python Programming (Python 3)
Published 9/2023
Created by Techno King
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 164 Lectures ( 3h 13m ) | Size: 1 GB

!-- Unleash the ultimate power of Python. Learn Python from scratch to advance with step-by-step approach --!
What you'll learn
After having the course you will feel confident writing code and will have very good knowledge of Python
This tutorial discusses the functionalities of Python along with relevant examples for easy understanding
You will be able to create Python code that will come handy in our daily activities
Learn how to build your confidence as a python programmer
Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programmer
Requirements
No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
No installation required. We can work of any machine having browser and internet connection
Description
Python is a high-level, general-purpose programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability with the use of significant indentation.Python is dynamically typed, and garbage collected. It supports multiple programming paradigms, including structured (particularly procedural), object-oriented and functional programming. It is often described as a "batteries included" language due to its comprehensive standard library.This course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to work with Python and create their script for daily tasks. This course provides students the skills to identify and build the commands they require to perform specific tasks. In addition, students learn how to build scripts to accomplish advanced tasks such as automating repetitive tasks and much more.This course is meant for the beginner who wants to know about Python and want to advance the future in Python.Please don't wait that others should encourage you to learn this Skill.Try to identify the need and demand of Today's time, and Grab this opportunity to Learn this new Skill to match pace with Trending Time and Technologies.I am sure, As soon as you complete this course, You will be very efficient in writing code in Python.I'm a professional instructor who has helped thousands of students learn to use Python. Come and enjoy the class as you learn this powerful tool.
Who this course is for
Beginner developers curious about the Python
Anyone responsible for IT in an organization
Anyone who wants to learn to program with Python
Anyone who lack confidence and do not know from where to start
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/python-for-everyone-learn-python-programming-python-3/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
lzosz.Python.for.Everyone.Learn.Python.Programming.Python.3.part1.rar.html
lzosz.Python.for.Everyone.Learn.Python.Programming.Python.3.part2.rar.html
NitroFlare
lzosz.Python.for.Everyone.Learn.Python.Programming.Python.3.part2.rar
lzosz.Python.for.Everyone.Learn.Python.Programming.Python.3.part1.rar
Fikper
lzosz.Python.for.Everyone.Learn.Python.Programming.Python.3.part2.rar.html
lzosz.Python.for.Everyone.Learn.Python.Programming.Python.3.part1.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable