https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0911/f4/816aa6905fc474217bafcecd6793fff4.jpeg
Free download скачать How to Become a Luxury travel Content Creator
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/How-to-Become-a-Luxury-travel-Content-Creator/2119938608
Genre / Category:Photography-File Size :485MB
The Luxury Travel Content Creator class is a guide on how you can become a content creator for luxury hotels.

Using my experience of over 5 years traveling the globe and partnering with some of the best luxury hotels brands, I will teach you how you can stay at the most expensive hotels and resorts, paying ZERO dollars at checkout.
Does it sound too good to be true? What's the catch?
While It is true that I never pay for any of my hotel stays and that technically I am a guest at these amazing five star properties, the difference is I'm not on vacation and you won't find me sipping cocktails by the pool all day. I mean, I'll definitely have the occasional cocktail by the pool. Just not all day.
Creating content is the priority - which means you'll find me taking photos and videos usually from sunrise to sunset or until I feel I have enough content to fulfill my obligations with the property.
In this class we'll go over:
How you can get started creating content for luxury hotelsHow to create a social media presence that speaks to luxury brandsHow you can land partnerships with luxury hotels and how to create content specifically for luxury hotels.How to build and monetize your social media presence and much more!
Who is this class for?
This class is for anybody who wants to become a luxury travel content creator, regardless of how many followers you have or skill set level. I will teach you how to get started just like I did, when all I had was a personal Instagram account with selfies and random personal photos.
I believe anyone can learn new skills and improve them as long as there is enough invested interest and
passion.
So, if you love photography, videography, documenting interesting places, are a curious person by nature and crave adventure and new experiences in your life - this class is for you!
If you are a content creator already or a travel content creator and want to get into the luxury travel space, this class will help you better position yourself and your brand so that it matches the luxury travel niche.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
sptqu.How.to.Become.a.Luxury.travel.Content.Creator.rar.html
NitroFlare
sptqu.How.to.Become.a.Luxury.travel.Content.Creator.rar
Fikper
sptqu.How.to.Become.a.Luxury.travel.Content.Creator.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable