https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0914/d6/02f3b825e5693f05e2095592120d4fd6.jpeg
Free download скачать Supply Chain Management & Analytics - Fundamentals & Careers
Published 9/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 545.73 MB | Duration: 1h 54m
A Road Map to Supply Chain Analytics, Career Opportunities & Preparation, Find Dream Jobs by Region, Industry & Company

What you'll learn
See the pain points in various domains of supply chain management and how analytics may relieve them.
Understand the financial and economic impact of Supply Chain Analytics.
Learn supply chain analytics job opportunities, requirement and preparation.
Use data analytics to find the dream job(s) by region, industry and company.
Learn to use a powerful, easy-to-use and free database with built-in visualization and analytics tools for job and business intelligence.
Requirements
No prior experience required.
No paid software required.
Access to Internet and a browser.
Description
Welcome to Supply Chain Analytics - an exciting area in high demand! In this introductory course, I will take you on a journey to this fascinating area where you will learn real life examples on how analytics can be applied to various domains of a supply chain, from selling, logistics, production to sourcing, to generate a significant financial and economic impact. You will also learn job market opportunities and requirement, and master a data analysis tool to find your preferred or "dream" job(s) by region, industry and company. The job market is craving for talents who know how to apply data analytics to supply chain management. The complex flows of materials and money in a supply chain generate a huge amount of data every day. The analysis and effective use of this data can significantly improve the efficiency of the supply chain, and thus provide the companies a long-term competitive advantage, as witnessed by many examples, such as Wal-Mart vs K-Mart, Dell vs Compaq, and Amazon vs Wal-Mart. Upon completing this course, you willSee the pain points of a supply chain and how analytics may relieve them.Understand why analytics is critical to supply chain management and its financial / economic impact.Learn supply chain analytics job opportunities and requirement. Master a data analysis tool to make data-driven career decisions.This course is designed for beginners with no prior experience. I hope you enjoy the course!
Overview
Section 1: Welcome!
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 My Journey
Lecture 3 Talent Crisis
Section 2: Impact of Supply Chain Analytics
Lecture 4 K-Mart vs. Wal-Mart
Lecture 5 Dell vs. Compaq
Lecture 6 Wal-Mart vs. Amazon
Lecture 7 Analytics Is Critical to Supply Chain Management
Section 3: Supply Chain Pain Points and How Analytics May Relieve Them
Lecture 8 Sell Analytics
Lecture 9 Logistics Analytics
Lecture 10 Production Analytics
Lecture 11 Procurement / Source Analytics
Section 4: Job Opportunities and GCPS (Global Competition Positioning System) Tutorial
Lecture 12 Supply Chain Analytics Job Opportunities & Preparation
Lecture 13 Job Analysis Overview
Lecture 14 GCPS Tutorial on Creating New Projects
Lecture 15 GCPS Tutorial on Business GIS
Lecture 16 GCPS Tutorial on Industry Analysis and Enterprise Diagnosis
Lecture 17 GCPS Tutorial on Navigator and Supply Chain Mapping
Lecture 18 GCPS Tutorial on Interactive Presentation
Section 5: Job Intelligence - Job Opportunity Analysis
Lecture 19 Job Analysis by Region - Where to Locate?
Lecture 20 Job Analysis by Industry - Which Industry to Enter?
Lecture 21 Job Analysis by Company - Which Company to Work for?
Beginners exploring a career in Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics.,Supply chain professionals hoping to upskill data analytics.,Job seekers and career builders who like to make data-driven job decisions.

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/supply-chain-management-analytics/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
wmtxg.Supply.Chain.Management..Analytics.Fundamentals..Careers.rar.html
NitroFlare
wmtxg.Supply.Chain.Management..Analytics.Fundamentals..Careers.rar
Fikper
wmtxg.Supply.Chain.Management..Analytics.Fundamentals..Careers.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable