https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0914/c2/c9c905db6696d75f25c40abcf0b99cc2.jpeg
Free download скачать Best Practices Business English (Fast!)
Published 9/2023
Created by Nina Weinstein
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 10 Lectures ( 1h 22m ) | Size: 1.11 GB

10 English Skills You Must Have to Be a Strong Business Manager and Leader!
What you'll learn
Communicate powerfully by using English language techniques anyone can learn
Create a "best practices", strong business voice with two simple exercises
Learn native speaker business idioms -- Sound more confident
Add emotion to your speech to create persuasive conversation in business
Control the communication that goes beyond words -- Effectively use body language, "spice words" and more to be more persuasive
Expand your vocabulary to communicate more accurately
Go beyond grammar and beyond AI -- Learn what makes business writing stronger
Requirements
beginning and intermediate English levels
Description
Persuasion.How do we do it? After many years of teaching business English for employees of some of the biggest companies in the world, I see the biggest rewards going to the best communicators.I've put together my best lessons that create the best communicators, and you'll learn them in a little over an hour.Lessons include:How to have "best practices" pronunciation fastAn easy exercise to make your voice strong, powerful, but very pleasantA trick to understanding new vocabulary without always using a dictionaryUse the most popular business idioms like a native speaker.Some people use AI for writing. That's fine, but how do you know if the writing AI gives is good if you don't know what good writing is? Take your business writing from just grammatically correct to great. Learn an easy way to communicate something more powerful than words -- emotion."Spice words" -- Just as spices change food into something special, this technique takes your English to the next level."Best practices" presentation skills (that are also important when you're sharing your ideas with co-workers)You'll have lots of practice, and you'll feel like I'm in the room with you as we do these lessons.  In fact, in two of the lessons, you'll have an actual conversation with me!I'll see you in Lesson 1. (Actually, I'll talk with you in which two lessons? Go to my class and find out.)
Who this course is for
Non-native English speakers who want to do better at work
Non-native English speakers who lead others or want to lead others
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/best-practices-business-english-fast/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
ublwe.Best.Practices.Business.English.Fast.part1.rar.html
ublwe.Best.Practices.Business.English.Fast.part2.rar.html
NitroFlare
ublwe.Best.Practices.Business.English.Fast.part1.rar