https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0914/4e/e58b95c007f46f92b900b672f68cf94e.jpeg

[align=center]How To Cultivate Good Habits In Children
Published 9/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.68 GB | Duration: 2h 7m

Habit Forming Made Easy[/center]

What you'll learn
 Tailoring habits to developmental stages identifying key habits that align with the child's age and developmental stage.
 Creating a positive habit environment by establishing a nurturing atmosphere that encourages development of positive habits.
 Strategies for consistency, making it easier for children to adopt and sustain new habits.
 Handling challenges and setbacks along the habit-building journey.
 Balanced approach to well-being by fostering holistic well-being.
 Empowering positive reinforcement through building self-esteem and confidence in their children.

Requirements
All you need to be take this course is your dedication and passion to improve the life of your child by introducing the magic of good habits.

Description
It's a dynamic landscape of parenting, where each child is a unique universe of potential. Teaching children to read and write is not enough. The bigger responsibility is ensuring that they learn the right values, develop the correct habits and become confident people as they grow up.And guiding them towards a future of success and fulfilment requires a toolkit as diverse and unique as their dreams. And that's what we are going to do - together.Their young minds are ready to soak in as much as they can about the fascinating world around them and are thirsting for new experiences.It would be a dream situation if, asking your child once to follow your instructions because it's good for him, or her, could get you the results you want. But that's not how it happens.I have often got hassled parents asking me for advice about how to develop good habits in their children. Simple habits like doing their own work by themselves or clearing up the mess they created after playing with their toys or helping around with the chores.How come they listen to you and do what you ask them to but the same doesn't happen at home?Honestly I don't use magic spells nor do I have a wand. I just ask them to do things in a way that the child understands.I do realise that it can get overwhelming at times, trying to balance being strict with them while also being lenient. But then, dear parents, who said managing children was easy!Building habits needs time and patience. It's not something that will happen at a snap of the finger for you to see the results. It will build gradually, holistically transforming the personality of both the child and the parent, making them a more fulfilled individual.In today's fast-paced world, the need for a strong foundation of positive habits has never been greater. Good habits not only shape children's character but also significantly impact their academic performance, emotional well-being, and overall life trajectory.The course recognizes this crucial need and provides parents with a comprehensive roadmap to effortlessly nurture these habits in their children.About MeLet me introduce myself. I'm Gomati Sekhar Ghosh.I've been an educator for many years for the foundation grades, i.e. from the pre-primary to the primary. And have worked with children of this age group, from 2 to 10 years old. It's the most incredible age group, with such infectious energy and excitement. Everything is new and has to be explored! Keeping up with them is as challenging as it is demanding.Working closely with the children of this age group has made me realise that they are like a clean new page waiting for life to start writing on it. Their young impressionable minds soak in the knowledge from around them; watching people around them, especially their parents, teachers and caregivers.After the many years being with the young children has enabled me to come close to figuring out how their minds work, what clicks, what turns them off, what to teach them, and how to make it stick. Each child is unique and yet there are somethings all children can benefit from learning. Like good, long-lasting habits.Habits have the power to transform them into positive, productive and focused individuals who will grow into responsible adults. And this is the time when we, as the adults around them, can teach them the right habits and values to nurture them as fulfilled individuals.So that's the reason for this course.With my experience over the years managing these super charged personalities, I've developed some simple guidelines which I was able to apply year after year to get amazing results.These guidelines or tips that I follow are lessons I've learned from my years being around them and observing them closely.I'm going to share some of my experiences, and what I've learned over the years from them.And then you can apply the same to cultivate habits in your child that will help them to become a better person, the kind of person you would be proud of.It's going to be a learning experience, for both you and your child as together you discover new ways to navigate through the foundation years, enriching your lives and becoming a better person.Let me first tell you what we are going to do in this course -In this course, we embark on a transformative journey together, guiding you through the intricate art of nurturing positive habits in your children. My mission is to equip you with insights, strategies, and tools that will empower you to create a thriving environment where good habits naturally take root.The course has been divided into 8 modules, where each module includes a few sections where we go into further details. Each of the module is designed to focus on one specific aspect of habit building.= We'll focus on laying the groundwork for successful habit-building.= We'll identify key habits tailored to various developmental stages, ensuring your guidance is perfectly attuned.= We delve into the nitty-gritty of habit implementation. From establishing daily routines that promote consistency and hygiene, to nurturing healthy study habits and physical well-being,= We'll learn to take pride in their growth, nurturing a mindset that will serve them throughout life.What sets this course apart is its holistic approach. Instead of one-size-fits-all solutions, it dives deep into understanding different developmental stages, catering to each child's individual needs. From insightful focus on laying the foundation for these habits, to emphasis on reinforcing physical well-being habits, the curriculum is as versatile as it is comprehensive.End ResultsBy the time you reach the end of the course, you would have successfully taught your child to start practicing at least one habit.Habit formation is a skill which needs to be nurtured with love patience and consistency. You may not be able to see the results overnight or the next day. But you cannot miss the gradual transformation in your child as he becomes more confident and focused.With the skills and methods that you learn from the course, I'm sure you will feel confident not only in the present but in your ability to nurture a lifelong habit-building mindset that will guide your child towards a future of success and fulfilment.But this course isn't just about theory - it's about practicality. We understand the busy lives of parents, so each module is designed with practical strategies that seamlessly integrate into daily routines. Through real-life examples and step-by-step guidance, we empower parents to make a positive impact with minimal effort.The heart of this course lies in its promise to make parents' lives easier. By providing valuable insights, effective techniques, and expert knowledge, it'll equip parents with the tools they need to navigate the intricate journey of parenting with confidence.As you implement these strategies, you'll witness a transformation in your child's habits and, consequently, their overall growth and well-being.In a world where distractions are abundant and time is precious, investing in the development of good habits is a gift that keeps on giving. Join me on this enriching journey and embark on a path that not only shapes your child's future but also transforms your parenting experience, making it as rewarding as it is joyful.Who is the course for:= Parents of young children (toddlers to teens) who want to inculcate good habits in their children.= Parents wanting to develop positive mindset in the children.= Parents/teachers who want to inculcate productive habits in the children/students to make them better students.What you'll learn= Tailoring habits to developmental stages identifying key habits that align with the child's age and developmental stage,= Creating a positive habit environment by establishing a nurturing atmosphere that encourages development of positive habits.= Strategies for consistency, making it easier for children to adopt and sustain new habits.= Balanced approach to well-being by fostering holistic well-being.= Handling challenges and setbacks along the habit-building journey.= Empowering positive reinforcement through building self-esteem and confidence in their children.Through these valuable lessons, parents will not only gain a comprehensive understanding of habit cultivation but also acquire practical tools that will profoundly influence their children's growth and development journey.

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 What are we going to learn in this course

Section 2: Introduction to Developing Good Habits in Children

Lecture 3 Understanding the Importance of Instilling Good Habits in Children

Lecture 4 The Impact of Habits on the Overall Development and Well-being of Children

Lecture 5 Common Challenges in Cultivating Good Habits and How to Overcome Them

Section 3: Laying the Foundation for Good Habits

Lecture 6 Identifying Key Habits to Focus on at Different Developmental Stages

Lecture 7 Creating a Positive and Nurturing Environment for. Habit Formation

Lecture 8 The Role of Parents and Caregivers in Modelling Good Habits

Section 4: Establishing Daily Routines

Lecture 9 Designing Age Appropriate Routines to Promote Consistency

Lecture 10 Encouraging Healthy Habits Related to Hygiene, Sleep and Nutrition

Lecture 11 Implementing Effective Morning and Bedtime Routines

Section 5: Encouraging Responsibility and Accountability

Lecture 12 Teaching Children the Value of Responsibility in Daily Tasks

Lecture 13 Fostering Accountability and Ownership for Their Actions

Lecture 14 Using Positive Reinforcement to Reinforce Responsible Behaviour

Section 6: Building Strong Study Habits

Lecture 15 Strategies for Creating a Conducive Study Environment

Lecture 16 Implementing Effective Study Routines and Time Management

Lecture 17 Motivating Children to Develop a Love for Learning and Curiosity

Section 7: Reinforcing Healthy Habits for Physical Well-being

Lecture 18 Importance of Regular Physical Activity and Exercise for Children

Lecture 19 Creating a Balanced Approach to Screen Time and Digital Media

Lecture 20 Encouraging Mindful Eating Habits and a Positive Body Image

Section 8: Overcoming Challenges and Maintaining Consistency

Lecture 21 Identifying Obstacles in Habit Development and Finding Solutions

Lecture 22 Strategies for Maintaining Consistency and Overcoming Setbacks

Lecture 23 Celebrating Progress and Small Victories to Motivate Children

Lecture 0 The Role of Positive Reinforcement in Sustaining Good Habits

Lecture 0 Empowering Children to Take Pride in Their Personal Growth and Development

Lecture 0 Conclusion: Sustaining a Lifelong Habit-Building Mindset

 Parents of young children (toddlers to teens) who want to inculcate good habits in their children., Parents wanting to develop positive mindset in the children., Parents/teachers who want to inculcate productive habits in the children/students to make them better students.

rapidgator.net:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4dceb13fe3fec80b6b07310aa9706325/oreyt.How.To.Cultivate.Good.Habits.In.Children.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/b4acf724cae526d82f8ff527d3d26805/oreyt.How.To.Cultivate.Good.Habits.In.Children.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d6e3c73c98a8c2f71c25df21a88232b4/oreyt.How.To.Cultivate.Good.Habits.In.Children.part3.rar.html

uploadgig.com:

Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/e73a1cab69729b26/oreyt.How.To.Cultivate.Good.Habits.In.Children.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/8f61cb531bEcBAFc/oreyt.How.To.Cultivate.Good.Habits.In.Children.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/4051aacD2a51d4fd/oreyt.How.To.Cultivate.Good.Habits.In.Children.part3.rar

nitroflare.com:

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/A4237FC5C5F07E4/oreyt.How.To.Cultivate.Good.Habits.In.Children.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/E1CFD647DA8D334/oreyt.How.To.Cultivate.Good.Habits.In.Children.part2.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/777E7C7710B7CC0/oreyt.How.To.Cultivate.Good.Habits.In.Children.part3.rar

1dl.net:

Код:
https://1dl.net/lf4p6iceskxw/oreyt.How.To.Cultivate.Good.Habits.In.Children.part1.rar
https://1dl.net/3cssm5bmssrb/oreyt.How.To.Cultivate.Good.Habits.In.Children.part2.rar
https://1dl.net/g1e1b78fks2i/oreyt.How.To.Cultivate.Good.Habits.In.Children.part3.rar