https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0921/80/65fe2f84d8538d7d882c0d5443a5b580.jpeg
Free download скачать Azure Devops - Build and Manage your Requirements Backlog
Published 9/2023
Created by Alan Slater
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 40 Lectures ( 2h 19m ) | Size: 1.2 GB

Learn how to Use Microsofts Requirements Management System for Product Owners, Business Analysts, Testers and More
What you'll learn
Create a Requirements backlog in Azure Devops
Create EPICS, Features and User stories and Prioritise them in the backlog
Create Bugs and other Product Backlog Items
Create and Run detailed queries in Azure Devops
Manage Sprints within Scrum to deliver iteratively
Estimate tickets in Azure Devops using relative sizing
Create dashboards to show the team progress and velocity
Requirements
Some knowledge of Scrum or Agile working practices would be useful, but is not required. I explain each concept clearly without assuming existing background or knowledge
Description
This course has been created to help you become a Master at Building and Managing a product backlog in Azure Devops.  Whether you're a Product Owner, Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Developer, Tester or simply someone who is working Azure Devops to build and deliver on a Product Backlog and needs to know how to use the tool effectively. Azure Devops is a large and multi purposed tool and for non technical users it can be especially confusing to use at as functions that support code delivery for example sit alongside functions that help you many business requirements. This course will focus on the requirements side of the system and all the features and functionality that support the clear and actionable requirements backlog for Agile and SCRUM delivery.Azure Devops provides everything you need to create and manage a backlog of requirements from inception all the way through to delivery. It's a great tool at encouraging Business requirements to meet technical delivery. But the trick is How do I use Azure Devops to help me in my day to day job?This course looks to solve this problem by providing you with live demonstrations of all the necessary functionality to set up and manage a backlog for any project or change. With step by step walkthroughs of each feature, we'll build a product backlog together from EPIC to Feature to user story. We'll log Bugs, link tickets, populate future sprints, manage the board in refinements and daily standup, run queries and even build dashboards to see how the team is progressing together. The course digs into all aspects of creating and managing  backlog in Azure Devops, navigating its key features and functionality, including:Navigating Devops - A look at the key section within Azure Devops- Boards- Backlogs- Sprints- QueriesProduct Backlog Items (PBI's) - Explanations of the items you add to your backlog, which aren't always requirements - EPIC- Feature- User Story- Task- BugManaging the Backlog- Adding to the backlog- Removing from the backlog- Prioritising the Backlog- Setting up views- StatesSprints & Queries - Reviewing your current sprint- Looking at historical sprints- Adding tasks- Managing CapacityBoards, Dashboards and the WIKI- Using Azure Devops as part of Refinement- Using Azure Devops for daily standups- Creating Dashboards - The WIKIManaging User stories - Discussions within Azure Devops- Change History- Description, Acceptance Criteria, Supporting Info- Planning- Related and Linking PBI'sAdditional Devops Functions - Estimating using Planning Poker - Test Plans- Integrations with MIRO- PBI TemplatesThe demonstrations within this course will take you through simple understandable project, nt simply showing you the functions but using them for real in the context of the project I have created. This helps with your understanding and you don't just understand how to do something, but you understand why you are doing it as well.Frequently Asked Questions- Do you use Azure Devops?YES! I've used Azure Devops for the last 4 years and use it everyday in my role now as a Product Owner and before as a Business Analyst. - Can I use Azure Devops for SCRUM and AGILE projects?Absolutely! the platform is ideal for projects based on these frameworks- Does this course contain everything I need to use Azure Devops to manage my product backlog?Yes, this course contains detailed steps to take you from being an absolute beginner in Azure Devops to expert, Including:- Navigating Devops- Product Backlog Items- Managing the Backlog- Sprints & Queries- Boards, Dashboard and WIKI- Managing User Stories- Additional Devops Function- Can I try Azure Devops myself?Yes, it's very easy to use in your browser, just google "Azure Devops", select the first link and follow the instructions to sign up. its very easy and simple to get started.- I'm stuck or have additional questions, can I ask a few things?Of course, I created this course to help Product Owners, Managers, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers and more to get maximum value from this great tool. Please feel free to use the Q&A feature to reach out and I'll answer any questions you may have.- Is this course for you?This course is for you if you are:New to Azure Devops and want to improve your skills and knowledgeA Product Owner, Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Developer, Tester or anyone looking to use a system to manage  their requirementsAre unsure how to get started in Azure Devops and Backlog Management Are unsure how to get maximum value out of Azure DevopsLooking to improve productivity- What you can expectOngoing support with any questions and queries you may have High quality lectures that you can take in or out of order to support your style of learning Updates based on feedback and new developments within Azure Devops
Who this course is for
Product Owners
Business Analysts
Project Managers
Testers
Quality Assurance
Developers
Product Managers
Anyone involved in Project Delivery that need to use Azure Devops
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/azure-devops-build-and-manage-your-requirements-backlog/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
xsrlc.Azure.Devops..Build.and.Manage.your.Requirements.Backlog.part1.rar.html
xsrlc.Azure.Devops..Build.and.Manage.your.Requirements.Backlog.part2.rar.html
NitroFlare
xsrlc.Azure.Devops..Build.and.Manage.your.Requirements.Backlog.part1.rar
xsrlc.Azure.Devops..Build.and.Manage.your.Requirements.Backlog.part2.rar
Fikper
xsrlc.Azure.Devops..Build.and.Manage.your.Requirements.Backlog.part1.rar.html
xsrlc.Azure.Devops..Build.and.Manage.your.Requirements.Backlog.part2.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable