https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0924/42/98154682527b0de0614eaa8d52645542.jpeg
Free download скачать Instagram-Worthy Photography: Shoot, Edit & Share with Brandon Woelfel
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Instagram-Worthy-Photography%C2%A0Shoot-Edit-Share-with-Brandon-Woelfel/1319232842
Genre / Category:Photography-File Size :668MB
From first inspiration to final polish, go behind the scenes as Brandon shares his full process for capturing one-of-a-kind portraits and action shots. You'll hit the streets for a photoshoot, and then head back to the studio to make selects, edit daytime and nighttime shots, and prepare a post for Instagram. Every step is packed with helpful tips and unexpected hacks developed over Brandon's journey from teaching himself photography in his childhood bedroom to inspiring over three million followers on Instagram!

Through in-depth lessons on location and in the studio, you'll learn how to:
Dream upcreative concepts that take advantage of your surroundingsShootintuitively,chasing light and incorporating props for extraordinary resultsCombineAdobe Camera Raw and Photoshop to tease out vibrant colorsBuildyour following by sharing photos and captions that tell a story
This 70-minute class breaks down Brandon's step-by-step approach, while also sharing photography and Photoshop techniques you'll return to again and again.
Whether you're a first-time photographer with an iPhone or an experienced DSLR shooter looking to add a unique style to your portfolio, Brandon's approach will open the door to a whole new world of creation. Follow along and in just an hour you'll unlock your imagination, expand your skillset and learn how to make magic in every image!

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
bhdom.InstagramWorthy.Photography.Shoot.Edit..Share.with.Brandon.Woelfel.rar.html
NitroFlare
bhdom.InstagramWorthy.Photography.Shoot.Edit..Share.with.Brandon.Woelfel.rar
Fikper
bhdom.InstagramWorthy.Photography.Shoot.Edit..Share.with.Brandon.Woelfel.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable