https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0926/e3/e360f8cfd788c1d8b7750489050f1ce3.jpeg
Free download скачать Nanotechnology for Sustainable Agriculture, Food and Environment
by Avnesh Kumari, Rajni Garg; Rishav Garg

English | 2023 | ISBN: 1032503017 |  241 pages | True PDF  | 12.6 MB
Nanotechnology has the potential to drastically transform the agri-food sector with its significant applications to improve agricultural productivity and the efficiency of agrochemicals. The food sector has benefitted from the inclusion of nanoparticles in food matrixes and the nanoencapsulation of nutraceuticals. Smart packaging materials designed with the help of nanotechnology have been used for increasing the shelf life of stored food products. Nanomaterials have been extensively used for the delivery of important agrochemicals to enhance their bioefficacy, prevent their degradation, and control their release. Various nanomaterials have been explored for remediation of arising environmental issues. Nanotechnology has also made a useful contribution to the utilization of huge agricultural and food wastes for production of valuable products. The existing and emerging applications of nanotechnology will contribute to environmental sustainability.

Nanotechnology for Sustainable Agriculture, Food and Environment has been structured to provide a widespread coverage and up-to-date progress of nanotechnology and its applications in the agri-food sector and environmental remediation. Synthesis of value-added nanomaterials from agri-food wastes and their potential applications in environmental remediation have been explored. In addition, toxicity issues with nanomaterials have also been discussed.
Features:
1) Elaborated information on the use of nanotechnology for sustainable agriculture
2) In-depth study about valorization of agri-food waste
3) An overview of applications of nanotechnology in environmental remediation
4) Toxicity analysis of nanotechnology-based products
We aim to satisfy the need for a reference book for scientists, researchers, academicians and students in nanotechnology, agricultural, food, nutraceuticals, environmental and material sectors.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
o3zqb.rar.rar.html
NitroFlare
o3zqb.rar.rar
Fikper
o3zqb.rar.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction