https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/0927/b3/98355f7b8bc95cde170937bf87f6b2b3.jpeg
Free download скачать Exploring The Layers Within - Meditation on the Yoga Koshas
Published 9/2023
Created by Laura Goellner E-RYT, C-IAYT
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 26 Lectures ( 6h 19m ) | Size: 6.68 GB

Using the Yoga Koshas for Self Understanding, Self Care and Self Development in Meditative Practice
What you'll learn
How to perform a Kosha Check in for self understanding
The qualities and components of each Kosha Layer
How to connect and care for each of the layers of your being
How to use self inquiry questions to improve your awareness of each layer
How to practice therapeutic meditation for self care and healing
How to gain inner guidance about the purpose and direction of your life
How to connect to your own inner experience of Joy & Bliss
Requirements
A very basic understanding of meditation
Description
Welcome to this Therapeutic Meditation Course on the Koshas with Laura Goellner, Yoga Therapist!The Kosha System is an aspect of yoga philosophy that teaches us to connect with the WHOLENESS of Ourselves. We get to know ourselves as multidimensional beings and we get guidance about the purpose of our life. The term "Kosha" translates to "sheath" or "layer," and the Yoga Koshas are often described as five interconnected layers that encapsulate our existence, each representing a different facet of our being. These layers provide a framework for self-discovery, allowing us to delve deeper into our own true nature.Meditation is a way to create a deep personal connection with the Yoga Koshas. In this course, we will work with each of the 5 Layers: Annamaya Kosha (Physical Sheath): This is the outermost layer and relates to the physical body. It encompasses the tangible aspects of our existence-our muscles, bones, and organs. Engaging in physical yoga postures (asanas) and maintaining a balanced diet are ways to nurture and care for the Annamaya Kosha.Pranamaya Kosha (Energetic Sheath): Moving inward, the Pranamaya Kosha pertains to the energy or life force within us. It includes the breath and various energetic channels known as "nadis." Practices such as pranayama (breath control) and energy-based exercises support the vitality of this layer.Manomaya Kosha (Mental Sheath): Delving into the realm of the mind, the Manomaya Kosha comprises thoughts, emotions, and mental patterns. It's where our beliefs and perceptions reside. Meditation, mindfulness, and self-inquiry aid in understanding and harmonizing this layer.Vijnanamaya Kosha (Wisdom Sheath): This sheath is associated with wisdom, intuition, and insight. It encompasses our higher mind and the ability to discern truth beyond ordinary knowledge. Practices like self-reflection and study support the development of the Vijnanamaya Kosha.Anandamaya Kosha (Bliss Sheath): The innermost layer, the Anandamaya Kosha, is linked to our deepest sense of joy and contentment. It is often described as a state of blissful unity with all that is. Spiritual practices, meditation, and acts of kindness can awaken and expand our connection to this layer.Each of the 5 modules includes:An introductory "Kosha Check-in Meditation"Information on the specific Kosha & how it shows up within usConnecting the Kosha to the 5 Elements of Life and Yoga Philosophy: Yamas & NiyamasA meditation practice to explore our personal relationship with the KoshaHomework practices to improve the health and function of the Kosha in your daily lifeQ & A TimePortions of this class were recorded LIVE as part of a Zoom Workshop Series. The videos have been edited to fit the context of this workshop. Yoga Teachers & Yoga Therapists: Continuing Education Credits Available!If you have any questions please contact me through Udemy MessengerI look forward to exploring the Koshas with you!-LauraLaura Goellner OTR/L, E-RYT, C-IAYT, CLTI am an Occupational Therapist with over 13 years of clinical experience in physical rehabilitation. I started practicing yoga in 2003 and began teaching in 2005. I earned my designation as a Yoga Therapist in 2017. My background also includes training in massage therapy, treatment of neurological conditions, and a specialty in working with the lymphatic system. It is my goal to share the tools of yoga with students so they may gain better self-understanding and move forward in their own journey of healing and self-development.
Who this course is for
yoga students
yoga teachers
yoga therapists
Meditation Students
Anyone looking to form a deeper connection within themselves
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/meditation-on-the-yoga-koshas/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
qksjp.Exploring.The.Layers.Within.Meditation.on.the.Yoga.Koshas.part7.rar.html