https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1013/b3/042b6fa17a4dba01a73b2805031372b3.jpeg
Free download скачать Painting the 4 seasons with Procreate
Published 9/2023
Created by Benjamin Aeilkema
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 34 Lectures ( 4h 36m ) | Size: 6 GB

Procreate Gouache Postcards in various styles from traditional to experimental with a bit of brush creating as well
What you'll learn
Painting in Procreate
Gouache painting in Procreate
Various styles of painting
traditional, digital and experimental painting
Editing Brushes
Landscape painting
Close-up painting
Procreate painting techniques
Requirements
Ipad with Apple Pencil
Except for the materials needed to paint, there are no requirements or prerequisites
No prior experience needed as an artist or with Procreate, anyone regardless of artistic skill level or lack of it, can join
Description
Painting Postcards is lots of fun and Procreate is a great medium to capture the beauty of each Season. Each season has it's own charm and we're going to capture that in different ways in Procreate.WinterA new exciting series for Procreate, painting Gouache style Effects. We're starting this series of with a Winter Impressionism. Together we will be painting a lovely winter postcard using a very limited color palette and just one brush. Is that even possible? Yes, for sure.This Class will show you how to approach painting with Gouache in Procreate, while focusing on the overall landscape without getting bogged down by all kinds of details. The end result is very impressionistic, a style loved by many. I'll share my approach with you on painting an impressionistic postcard. Easy to follow and not hard to master once you've gone through this Class.You don't need any experience in painting, drawing or sketching or even Procreate. I'll show you all the secrets you need. Now if you know all or some of these things already, I'll still definitely recommend you going through this Class, the impressionistic part alone will be interesting to discover. I'll show you how to set up the canvas, create a color palette, sketch, paint and add the icing to the cake. The sketch is provided for those of you who really don't want to sketch, but start painting right away. The needed photos and finished artwork as a guide are included in the Project Section as well. The sketch is a Procreate file in both EU and US paper formats.Now let's pretend our Apple Pencil is a Brush and start painting.SpringOverlooked by many, but using the Gouache Brush in Procreate allows you to simulate a great Gouache -style Effect for your Artworks. In this Class we are going to explore painting a Springtime Postcard Scene.After having done a Winter Impression with Gouache in Procreate in the previous Class, it is now time to discover painting the next season, Spring.In the Spring Edition we're going to focus on painting in a slightly different way than before. Perhaps not painting differently, but we will not only be focusing on painting alone, We will add blending to the mix. Blending helps us to get even closer to real gouache painting than before.While we'll be mainly painting a landscape, I'm introducing a new element to this series, animals. What is Spring without some birds? As if that isn't enough, I'm also going to show you how to use a reference from a different season and turn that into a Spring painting.Plenty of element to discover in the Second Edition of the Gouache Procreate Postcards Series.SummerWhen I think of summer it won't be long before Sunflowers come to mind. How about painting a Summer Sunflower Postcard in Procreate? Not just some regular painting, but giving the postcard a Gouache-style effect using the stippling technique.To be able to successfully use the stippling technique, we need a suitable brush. While the standard Procreate Gouache Brush isn't bad at all, it's not perfect for what we want to accomplish. To reach our goal we need to alter the Brush. That will be the first step we will take in painting this Postcard, altering the standard Gouache Brush to make it more suitable.The next step we'll take is develop a background that will suit out main subject, the Sunflower. For that we will need some nice contrast, but not using a uniform boring color.Once this step is done, we will paint the Sunflower in 2 steps. First we will roughly paint our flower and after that we will refine it, all the while using the stippling technique.Whether you are a complete beginner at Procreate or a seasoned veteran, come and join me in this fun Class. It's easy to follow, but also offers some interesting angles of Gouache style Painting in Procreate.AutumnUsually not the final season, but in this Art Class we will lastly paint Autumn. As soon as Autumn arrives, my Photo Camera and I are ready to go exploring together. While Fall has a lot to offer, I'm always looking for my smaller friends, the Mushrooms. Technically I should call them Fungi, but Mushroom sounds way better. They come in many shapes, colors and sizes.We explored a number of styles with Gouache in Procreate already in the previous Seasons and now it's time to capture the beauty of Fall. We're going to work more on details and for that we're going to paint one of Autumn's stars, the Toadstool. Since we're zooming in on a smaller object, painting it more realistic might also be a good idea. Since we're still focusing on painting Postcards, we're not going to so ultra realistic or super detailed, but definitely further then we've gone before. To be successful we will need to edit the standard Gouache Brush a little.Once we're done, we will have a lovely Autumn Postcard with some really nice light and shadow going on and some great details.
Who this course is for
Anyone who owns Procreate
Beginners
Procreate beginners
Unexperienced artists
Artists with some experience
Procreate fans
Artist that want to expand their horizon and try something new
Those interested in painting artworks with Procreate
Aspiring artists
Homepage

Код: