https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1013/4c/deecb8bc4911602e59978814314ff14c.jpeg
Free download скачать Python Programming Hands-on
Published 10/2023
Created by Surender R
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 40 Lectures ( 5h 10m ) | Size: 1.92 GB

Simple way of explaining Python programming practically
What you'll learn
Simple way to learn Python Programming and able to setup own environment and practise
Able to learn installation, datatypes, Strings, Lists, Tuple, Dictionary, Sets, Functions, *Args, **Args, Reading & writing Files.
Able to use python programming on Pycharm editor and able to debug and use pdp
Able to write programs on OS module to list the files and folders in OS, able to create directories in Python
Able to understand OOPs concepts like class, create objects, inheritance, Super keyword, Polymorphism, Access specifiers and Exception Handling
Able to do Database operations on Python like connectivity with MySQL database, creating database, creating tables, inserting and fetching data into tables
Requirements
No Prerequisites
Description
Python is a present language for trending technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Block chain technology, and many applications related to Robotics.I explained this course in a simple manner, with hands-on programming. Initially, I discussed installation, and then Basic concepts of Python programming. In this course, I worked with datatypes such as Strings, Lists, Tuple, Dictionaries, Sets, and Frozen Sets.Also discussed Copy concepts in Python such as Shallow copy and Deep copy with examples.In this course, I have given detailed explanations as well as example programs on Functions, and parameters such as  *args, and **args.Also, some example programs on File in different modes like read mode, write mode, and append mode.And also I showed some examples using Pycharm software.In this, I describe the OS module examples such as creating directories and files, listing files in folders, Showing the current working directory, changing the directory, etc.I have given a detailed explanation of the OOPs module, covering all OOPs concepts with examples of classes, constructors, inheritance, polymorphism,  Super keyword, Access specifiers, and exception-handling programs.Finally, I showed information related to Database connectivity with Python. I explained the installation steps for MySQL connector, connecting the MySQL server. Also covered are examples for creating a database, creating a Table, inserting data into a table, and fetching the data from a table.Overall, I have given a simple and clear explanation of hands-on programming for Python covering most of the topics in Python Programming.
Who this course is for
All Engineering students also AI and Machine learning and future technology developers
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/python-programming-hands-on/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
iuhev.Python.Programming.Handson.part2.rar.html
iuhev.Python.Programming.Handson.part1.rar.html
NitroFlare
iuhev.Python.Programming.Handson.part2.rar
iuhev.Python.Programming.Handson.part1.rar
Fikper
iuhev.Python.Programming.Handson.part1.rar.html