https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1013/79/10fdb8e9bb9ed24d8c81227d95f3d079.jpeg
Free download скачать The Art of Herbal Gardening - Natures gift of Sustainability
Published 10/2023
Created by Donna Gibbs
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 68 Lectures ( 3h 11m ) | Size: 2.6 GB

Discovering how to grow, maintain, harvest, and prepare herbs you grow in your own garden.
What you'll learn
They will learn how to prepare and design an herb, vegetable, and flower garden.
Suggestions and directions will be offered in purchasing, growing, and maintaining their garden while discovering how those herbs can best serve them.
Each herb is unique. There will be discussions on the overall requirements needed for an herbs' survival.
Different varieties and families will be highlighted with their individual unique requirements.
We will discuss how to harvest, dry, and prepare a variety of herbs for home care and culinary use with ideas and recipes.
Companion plants, insect identification and supplies needed are discussed with natural insect control ideas and recipes.
Requirements
No requirements or prerequisites needed except for a desire to discover how easy it is to grow and maintain an herb garden.
Those who have an interest in learning how to grow and maintain an herb garden naturally.
This course will ask the student to investigate what herbs and beneficial flowers grow best in their climate and environment.
Description
Have you ever wondered how to design your own herb garden, How to plant, grow, maintain, harvest and use those herbs in your own home.In my course The Art of Herbal Gardening you will learn how to design and maintain your own herb garden. I will offer ideas and recipes, using those herbs for culinary, home, body and medicinal uses.This course will have basic needs and requirements for all herbs to survive and produce, however each herb is unique in its growing habits and natural healing powers.I cover in-depth, the unique needs and uses of herbs like lavender, rose geranium, the rose, lemongrass, lemon verbena, rosemary, and more."We will touch upon how herbs are processed to produce essential oils and floral waters through steam distillation.My goal is to educate and share my love of nature working with the earth and discovering the needs of beneficial herbs and flowers.Photography is my way to show you the beauty of nature and how it can best serve us. I began my studies first, in Aromatherapy, by completing a certification course in aromatherapy in Los Angeles.I visited botanical gardens and attended seminars and workshops, studying how essential oils were produced and their relationship to herbs and flowers.Thank you for your interest in joining me, and discover how HERBAL GARDENING can enhance your appreciation of mother nature's offerings.
Who this course is for
This course is for those interested in learning how to begin planning, designing and growing their own "natural" herb garden for their own culinary and home care uses.
This course is for those interested in how to prepare and preserve herbs, flowers and vegetables for craft projects, culinary and home care uses.
For those interested in learning more about growing roses, lavender, lemongrass, lemon verbena , lemon balm, white sage, the mints and basil, rosemary and fragrant and rose geraniums.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/the-art-of-herbal-gardening/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
yaplq.The.Art.of.Herbal.Gardening.Natures.gift.of.Sustainability.part1.rar.html
yaplq.The.Art.of.Herbal.Gardening.Natures.gift.of.Sustainability.part3.rar.html
yaplq.The.Art.of.Herbal.Gardening.Natures.gift.of.Sustainability.part2.rar.html
NitroFlare
yaplq.The.Art.of.Herbal.Gardening.Natures.gift.of.Sustainability.part3.rar
yaplq.The.Art.of.Herbal.Gardening.Natures.gift.of.Sustainability.part1.rar
yaplq.The.Art.of.Herbal.Gardening.Natures.gift.of.Sustainability.part2.rar