https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1013/df/47aabf48d7d775484f62bfeb2fd709df.jpeg
Free download скачать The Complete Course of Fuzzy Logic 2023
Published 10/2023
Created by Teresa Gual
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 43 Lectures ( 11h 29m ) | Size: 5.58 GB

Become an expert in Fuzzy Logic and Control Systems using Python in a Professional way.
What you'll learn
At the end of the course you will fully master Fuzzy Logic, to be able to implement control models to solve engineering problems
You will be able to build step by step your own Python Fuzzy Logic models, understanding all the logic and ending with advanced practical examples and projects
You will become familiar with the work environment, essential commands, and you will master all the phases of the design
You will fully learn Fuzzy Set Fundamentals Theory and Fuzzy Set Practice using interval-valued, intuitionistic, pythagorean, rough, soft, spherical set...
You will work with Fuzzy Logic Systems, Fuzzy Rule-Based Systems, Fuzzy Controllers, Fuzzy Groups, and Fuzzy Sets and Uncertainty
You will master all the Fuzzy Logic and Fuzzy Control Applications in engineering, economics and industry
You will learn the Fuzzy Decision-Making and the Fuzzy decision models (MADM, MAVT, TOPSIS), understanding their interpretation
You will understand Fuzzy neural networks, clustering & classification, control optimization techniques, different aggregation operators and numerical examples
You will be able to practice the content learned in a practical way by following all the steps in the complete exercises and projects
You will start with the basics and progressively carry out more complex steps until you reach an advanced level and absolute mastery at the end of the course
Requirements
Having basic notions of control engineering and fuzzy logic can help, but the course starts from scratch
download скачать and install PyCharm and required software (if you don't know how, don't worry, it's very easy, free and I'll explain it to you in the course!)
A decent computer and of course, desire to learn!
Description
Become a Fuzzy Logic professional and learn one of employer's most requested skills nowadays!This comprehensive course is designed so that students, control system technicians,  engineers, Control System Engineering enthusiasts... can learn Fuzzy Logic from scratch to use it in a practical and professional way. Never mind if you have no experience in the topic, you will be equally capable of understanding everything and you will finish the course with total mastery of the subject.After several years working as an Engineer, I have realized that nowadays mastering Fuzzy Logic is very necessary to implement control systems, carry out simulation models, or other engineering applications. Knowing how to use this language can give you many job opportunities and many economic benefits, especially in the world of the Control engineering.The big problem has always been the complexity to perfectly understand Fuzzy Logic it requires, since its absolute mastery is not easy. In this course I try to facilitate this entire learning and improvement process, so that you will be able to carry out and understand your own projects in a short time, thanks to the step-by-step and detailed examples of every concept, starting from the basic theory and practicing with hands-on exercises.With more than 11 exclusive hours of video, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! It includes both practical exercises and theoretical examples to master Fuzzy Logic. The course will teach you Fuzzy Logic with Python programming in a practical way, from scratch, and step by step.We will start with the installation of needed software and work environment on your computer, regardless of your operating system and computer. Then, we'll cover a wide variety of topics, including:Introduction to Fuzzy Logic and course dynamicsDownload and Install PyCharm latest version and configuring itGeneral familiarization with the work environment and commandsFuzzy Set Fundamentals Theory and Fuzzy Set Practice using interval-valued, intuitionistic, pythagorean, rough, soft, picture, spherical fuzzy set, etc.Fuzzy Logic Systems, Fuzzy Rule-Based Systems, Fuzzy Controllers and Fuzzy GroupsFuzzy Logic and Fuzzy Control Applications in engineering, economics and industryFuzzy Sets and UncertaintyFuzzy Decision-Making and Fuzzy decision models (MADM, MAVT, TOPSIS)Fuzzy neural networks, clustering and classification, control optimization techniques, different aggregation operators and numerical examplesMastery and application of absolutely ALL the functionalities of Fuzzy Logic with PythonApplications and Future trends, Practical exercises, complete projects and much more!In other words, what I want is to contribute my grain of sand and teach you all those things that I would have liked to know in my beginnings and that nobody explained to me. In this way, you can learn to solve a wide variety of engineering projects quickly and make versatile and complete use of Fuzzy Logic systems. And if that were not enough, you will get lifetime access to any class and I will be at your disposal to answer all the questions you want in the shortest possible time.Learning Fuzzy Logic has never been easier. What are you waiting to join?
Who this course is for
Beginners who have never implemented Fuzzy Logic systems before
Engineers, Control System technicians, students... who want to learn a new way to implement control systems and simulate real world projects easily
Intermediate or advanced Fuzzy Logic students who want to improve their skills even more!
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/fuzzy-logic-course/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
cmeef.The.Complete.Course.of.Fuzzy.Logic.2023.part2.rar.html
cmeef.The.Complete.Course.of.Fuzzy.Logic.2023.part1.rar.html
cmeef.The.Complete.Course.of.Fuzzy.Logic.2023.part4.rar.html
cmeef.The.Complete.Course.of.Fuzzy.Logic.2023.part6.rar.html
cmeef.The.Complete.Course.of.Fuzzy.Logic.2023.part5.rar.html
cmeef.The.Complete.Course.of.Fuzzy.Logic.2023.part3.rar.html
NitroFlare