https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1030/19/73ad53d48eedc2dc7430240530cf7b19.jpeg
Free download скачать The Complete Python Programming Course Beginner to Advanced
Last updated 11/2022
Duration: 18h 13m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 3.3 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn Python with projects covering game & web development, web scraping, MongoDB, Django, PyQt, and data visualization!

What you'll learn
Install Python on Windows, Linux and Mac
Setup an IDE
Use programming fundamentals to build a calculator
Use advanced Python concepts to code a role playing game
Find additional packages to expand the functionality of Python
Install essential modules
Code an app for web scraping
Create a NoSQL database using PyMongo
Create web apps using Webpy
Django web server setup
Program a web browser using PyQt
Use Matplotlib and Pandas for data visualization
Develop a speech recognition app using machine learning
Requirements
No previous programming experience necessary
Access to a personal computer or equivalent system
Internet access to download скачать the necessary software
Description
If you would like to get started programming with Python, and are interested in the field of data science or coding, you are going to LOVE this course! Learn Python as we cover the basics of programming, advanced Python concepts, coding a calculator, essential modules, creating a "Final Fantasy-esque" RPG battle script, web scraping, PyMongo, WebPy development, Django web framework, GUI programming, data visualization, machine learning, and much more! With over 18 hours of HD video tutorials, this course was designed to fully immerse you in the Python language. So it is useful for both beginner and veteran programmers!
10 Coding Projects in the course
• Simple calculator
• RPG battle script
• Web scraper
• PyMongo database
• Webpy web app
• Django website
• PyQt calculator GUI
• PyQt web browser
• Data visualization with matplotlib and Pandas
• Speech recognition & AI
Topics covered in the course
• Programming Basics
• Python Fundamentals
• JavaScript Object Notation (JSON)
• Web Scraping
• PyMongo (MongoDB)
• Web Development
• Django Web Framework
• Graphical User Interface (GUI) Programming (PyQt)
• Data Visualization
• Machine Learning
Still not sold? Check out a few of the awesome reviews this course has received from customers
• "Awesome and very useful course! It gives us a lot of aspects about programming with Python and plenty of information and options to further continue learning this programming language or improving our skills."
• "I am glad I picked this as my first Python course. I had a lot of fun and learned a lot! The course is great for anyone looking for a program with projects and interesting stuff."
• "Excellent course, it covers everything from basics to developing logical thought process! Best fit for intermediate/pro level programmers to pick up rapidly and start implementing."
Who this course is for
This course was designed for students with little to no programming experience
Developers familiar with Python can take their knowledge to the next level!
Students who go through the course can expect to walk away with a comprehensive understanding of Python
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/python-complete/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
enjgb.The.Complete.Python.Programming.Course.Beginner.to.Advanced.part3.rar.html
enjgb.The.Complete.Python.Programming.Course.Beginner.to.Advanced.part2.rar.html
enjgb.The.Complete.Python.Programming.Course.Beginner.to.Advanced.part4.rar.html
enjgb.The.Complete.Python.Programming.Course.Beginner.to.Advanced.part1.rar.html
NitroFlare
enjgb.The.Complete.Python.Programming.Course.Beginner.to.Advanced.part4.rar
enjgb.The.Complete.Python.Programming.Course.Beginner.to.Advanced.part3.rar
enjgb.The.Complete.Python.Programming.Course.Beginner.to.Advanced.part2.rar
enjgb.The.Complete.Python.Programming.Course.Beginner.to.Advanced.part1.rar
Fikper
enjgb.The.Complete.Python.Programming.Course.Beginner.to.Advanced.part2.rar.html
enjgb.The.Complete.Python.Programming.Course.Beginner.to.Advanced.part3.rar.html
enjgb.The.Complete.Python.Programming.Course.Beginner.to.Advanced.part1.rar.html
enjgb.The.Complete.Python.Programming.Course.Beginner.to.Advanced.part4.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable