https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1030/35/87207350fa3190b0d1c593402ced5635.jpeg
Free download скачать The Ultimate ReadingListening Guide for IELTS
Published 10/2023
Created by Vahid Noori
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 16 Lectures ( 5h 13m ) | Size: 4.44 GB

Academic IELTS' reading & listening modules taught by an experienced tutor with a score of 40/40
What you'll learn
Familiarize yourself with the different questions types in IELTS
Learn to simplify and summarize the information in the reading module
Learn how to prepare for the listening module
Be able to make assumptions of what the answer is going to be
Requirements
The course is mainly intended for intermediate/advanced learners.
Description
Why Choose This Course?The IELTS exam is your ticket to studying abroad, pursuing your dream career, or immigrating to an English-speaking country. Scoring well on the IELTS can make a world of difference in your life, and I'm here to make sure you succeed. Here's how this course can help you:1. Comprehensive Content: This course covers both the reading and listening modules with in-depth lessons and practical exercises for each. Whether you're a beginner or looking to fine-tune your skills, I've got you covered.2. Expert Instructor: Learn from an experienced IELTS expert who has helped thousands of students achieve their target scores. Not only have I mastered the exam over the years, but I also possess a deep understanding of the challenges students encounter.3. Interactive Learning: Engage in interactive video lessons, practice tests, quizzes, and assignments that simulate real IELTS exam conditions. You'll build confidence and improve your performance as you progress.4. Personalized Feedback: Receive personalized feedback from your tutor. I'm here to guide you towards improvement, one step at a time. Just leave a comment and I will happily respond asap.5. Flexible Learning: With 24/7 access to course materials, you can study at your own pace and on your schedule. No more rushing to fit classes into your busy life!6. Proven Results: Join the ranks of our successful students who have achieved their IELTS goals and opened doors to new opportunities around the world.Who Should Take This Course?Aspiring students looking to study abroadProfessionals seeking international career opportunitiesIndividuals applying for immigration visasEnglish learners aiming to enhance their language skillsAnyone who wants to ace the IELTS exam and boost their confidence in English!Authentic IELTS tests taken from:Cambridge IELTS 15n progressCambridge IELTS 16[Will be added in the near future]Cambridge IELTS 17[Will be added in the near future]About me:With extensive experience in guiding students towards achieving their target scores in IELTS, I am well-equipped to support individuals aiming for a score of 6.5 or 7 in both General Training and Academic IELTS. Drawing from my own accomplishment of a perfect 40/40 score in reading and listening, I offer valuable insights and effective strategies to improve performance across all sections of the exam. By providing targeted practice materials, personalized coaching and constructive feedback (through the comment section of this course), I assist students in enhancing their comprehension skills, expanding vocabulary, and refining their writing and speaking abilities, ultimately helping them succeed in the IELTS examination.Don't Miss Out!
Who this course is for
Test takers preparing for academic IELTS exam
Undergraduate students
Students looking to enroll in a university to obtain an associate degree, a bachelor's degree, or a master's degree
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/the-ultimate-ielts-guide/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
yrnel.The.Ultimate.ReadingListening.Guide.for.IELTS.part4.rar.html
yrnel.The.Ultimate.ReadingListening.Guide.for.IELTS.part3.rar.html
yrnel.The.Ultimate.ReadingListening.Guide.for.IELTS.part5.rar.html
yrnel.The.Ultimate.ReadingListening.Guide.for.IELTS.part2.rar.html
yrnel.The.Ultimate.ReadingListening.Guide.for.IELTS.part1.rar.html
NitroFlare
yrnel.The.Ultimate.ReadingListening.Guide.for.IELTS.part5.rar