https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1105/d8/97f81d7a27d03bbe750777a3dfa595d8.jpeg
Free download скачать Chat Gpt For Public Speaking Craft, Captivate, Conquer (Ai)
Published 10/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.21 GB | Duration: 2h 4m
Achieving Speechwriting Excellence with the Magic of Artificial Intelligence

What you'll learn
Mastering Speechwriting: Learn the fundamentals, including topic selection, audience analysis, speech structure, and persuasive techniques to engage & persuade.
Unlock AI Creativity: Harness Chat GPT for generating ideas, overcoming writer's block, enhancing content and quality of your speeches.
Craft Engaging Stories: Develop storytelling skills for memorable and impactful speeches. Connect with audiences on a deeper level.
Effective Communication: Learn how to set the right tone for different audiences, use language that resonates, & create smooth transitions within your speeches.
Precision in Persuasion: Hone the art of crafting speeches that sway minds and inspire action, mastering the power of persuasive communication.
Requirements
Equipment: Computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone to run Chat GPT.
No tech skills needed.
No speaking experience needed.
Description
Welcome to the "Chat GPT for Public Speaking" course, where the power of artificial intelligence meets the art of persuasive communication. This comprehensive course is designed to transform you into a dynamic and influential public speaker.In today's fast-paced world, the ability to convey ideas, captivate audiences, and inspire action is a skill in high demand. Whether you're a professional speaker, a business leader, or an aspiring communicator, this workshop offers invaluable insights into mastering speechcraft.Our journey begins by introducing you to Chat GPT, the AI genius ready to be your speechwriting partner. You'll discover how Chat GPT can help you brainstorm and refine speech topics effortlessly. Say goodbye to writer's block as you unleash a flood of creativity.Next, you'll master the SPEAKING UP framework, a systematic approach to crafting speeches that engage and resonate. From setting the perfect tone to structuring your content for maximum influence, you'll gain the skills to captivate any audience.We'll dive deep into topics, research, and content creation, infusing stories and personalizing your voice. You'll learn to construct powerful speeches that move people and drive action.By the end, you'll compile all elements of the SPEAKING UP framework and insights gained throughout your journey. You'll leave with not just knowledge but the confidence to craft speeches that inspire, persuade, and captivate.Join us in the revolution of AI-driven public speaking. Enroll now and become a true wordsmith, equipped to make an impact with every speech you deliver.NOTE: This course is built upon helping with the speech creation process, NOT the techniques of "performing" your speech in front of a live audience.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction and Foundations
Lecture 1 Overview: Gain insights into the course structure, objectives & expectations.
Lecture 2 What is A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)?
Lecture 3 Why Chat GPT?
Lecture 4 Promises and Pitfalls
Section 2: Taming the A.I. Dragon
Lecture 5 Signing Up for Your Free Account
Lecture 6 What's a Prompt, and How Do I Use Them?
Lecture 7 Training Your A.I. Ally
Lecture 8 Rapid Speech Crafting: Your Express Route to Impactful Speeches
Section 3: SPEAKING UP: The Framework For Crafting Persuasive Speeches - Research Phase
Lecture 9 Decoding the SPEAKING UP Framework for Masterful Speechwriting
Lecture 10 Selecting Topics for Compelling Speeches
Lecture 11 Pursuing Research Excellence
Lecture 12 Emphasizing Purpose: Your Speech's North Star
Section 4: SPEAKING UP Framework: Crafting Content and Infusing Personality
Lecture 13 Architecting Your Speech Outline with Chat GPT
Lecture 14 Filling the Framework: Adding Content and Expanding Ideas
Lecture 15 Keying Stories Part 1: Crafting Narrative Magic
Lecture 16 Keying Personal Stories Part 2: Adding Heart to Your Speeches
Lecture 17 Mastering the Art of Closure: Infusing Summary and Nurturing Conclusion
Lecture 18 Guiding Action: Crafting Persuasive Calls to Action
Lecture 19 Unveiling Tone: Mastering the Art of Speech Tone
Lecture 20 Personalizing Voice: Contextualizing Your Speech
Section 5: Putting It All Together: SPEAKING UP, Resources, and Parting Wisdom
Lecture 21 Putting It All Together: Compiling SPEAKING UP, Insights, and Final Touches
Lecture 22 AI Resources and Live Coaching: Elevate Your Speechcraft
Lecture 23 Conclusion: Final Thoughts and Insights - Your Speechwriting Journey
Anyone with an interest in creating compelling speeches, amateur or professional.,Anyone who needs to persuade on an issue, i.e. sales pros, teachers, politicians, or civic-minded people.,Entertainers, comedians and professional speakers.,Sales professionals

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/chat-gpt-for-public-speaking/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
tvxql.Chat.Gpt.For.Public.Speaking.Craft.Captivate.Conquer.Ai.part2.rar.html
tvxql.Chat.Gpt.For.Public.Speaking.Craft.Captivate.Conquer.Ai.part1.rar.html
Uploadgig
tvxql.Chat.Gpt.For.Public.Speaking.Craft.Captivate.Conquer.Ai.part1.rar
tvxql.Chat.Gpt.For.Public.Speaking.Craft.Captivate.Conquer.Ai.part2.rar
NitroFlare
tvxql.Chat.Gpt.For.Public.Speaking.Craft.Captivate.Conquer.Ai.part2.rar