https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1105/78/cff3dbe5e553fb3e64cbcb2b96073a78.jpeg
Free download скачать Photography Course By Fashion & Commercial Photographer
Published 10/2023
Created by Dinara Baizakova
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 5 Lectures ( 1h 24m ) | Size: 1.64 GB

preparation, editing, photoshop, photo shooting, Photography course online for beginners amateurs, basic photography
What you'll learn
Solid foundation for understanding camera setup and composition techniques.
Clear instructions from photographer on preparing mood boards and effectively posing models.
Discover how to select the right camera and equipment for your goals, even on a budget.
Photo Editing Skills: understand the nuances of editing tools, including Photoshop, to enhance your photographs.
Black and White Excellence: acquire the ability to create captivating black and white photos that command attention.
Requirements
This course doesn't require professional camera. My method can be used to take fantastic pictures on any smartphone or camera. As you progress, investing in a DSLR camera and a tripod may enhance your learning experience. However, this course will be a good option for people who already invested in the camera and they want to learn how to expand their portfolio. Or who feel stuck in their photography career.
Description
Hello everyone. My name is Dinara. Welcome to my photography course!Here You'll learn to take authentic and breathtaking photos. I'll give you all the instruments to create your own unique style in photography. With my 12 years of experience in the industry, you'll be able to learn and improve much faster than I did.I photograph fashion shows, super bowl, miss earth, tiktok celebrities.I organised production with more than 20 people . I participated in art show as a featured artist . I have more than 15 magazine publication and covers. I'm mentoring photographers, publicly speaking, being interviewed for magazines and podcasts.I use professional camera but it's not necessary for you to start taking photos. Phones have a great quality for the photoshoots today. you don't need a camera to strat this photography course.In this course you gonna find 3 big photo lessons about preparation - pre production , shooting - production and editing - post production. Every of this part is important. That's why watch all the videos.Also I included some raw materials so you can start practicing right away. And use the 5 free presets I attached to this course!If you have any questions, you can ask here and I will answer it on the comments.
Who this course is for
It's for anyone who wants to get better at photography quickly
Who is stuck in their photography career
Beginners, who wants to start taking photos.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
uooly.Photography.Course.By.Fashion..Commercial.Photographer.part1.rar.html
uooly.Photography.Course.By.Fashion..Commercial.Photographer.part2.rar.html
Uploadgig
uooly.Photography.Course.By.Fashion..Commercial.Photographer.part1.rar
uooly.Photography.Course.By.Fashion..Commercial.Photographer.part2.rar
NitroFlare
uooly.Photography.Course.By.Fashion..Commercial.Photographer.part2.rar
uooly.Photography.Course.By.Fashion..Commercial.Photographer.part1.rar
Fikper
uooly.Photography.Course.By.Fashion..Commercial.Photographer.part1.rar.html