https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1105/9c/e0a17a0e07127db2ce2fc096dd91529c.jpeg
Free download скачать The Complete Course of Playwright Automation 2023
Published 10/2023
Created by Teresa Gual
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 19 Lectures ( 7h 28m ) | Size: 4.35 GB

Learn Web Testing and Automation in a Professional way. Become an expert in Playwright typescript, from ZERO to HERO!
What you'll learn
At the end of the course you will fully master Playwright, for Web Testing and Automation
You will be able to build step by step your own Playwright scripts, understanding all the logic and ending with advanced practical examples and projects
You will become familiar with the work environment, essential commands, and you will master all the phases of the scripting
You will work with with selectors, navigate web pages, and use forms and input fields, interactive elements, etc.
You will learn in a professional way how to implement pop-ups and alerts, work with iframes, debug playwright tests or Create custom page objects
You will master the Handling flaky tests, the Paralell test execution with Playwright and the Playwright tests integration with CI/CD pipelines
You will interacte with web Sockets, capture network traffic with Playwright and conduct Perfomance testing with Playwright, understanding their interpretation
You will learn the Playwright integration with other testing tools
You will be able to practice the content learned in a practical way by following all the steps in the complete exercises, and the practical projects
You will start with the basics and progressively carry out more complex steps until you reach an advanced level and absolute mastery at the end of the course
Requirements
Having basic notions of Playwright can help, but the course starts from scratch
download скачать and install needed software and work environment (if you don't know how, don't worry, it's very easy, free and I'll explain it to you in the course!)
A decent computer and of course, desire to learn!
Description
Become a Microsoft Playwright professional and learn one of employer's most requested skills nowadays!This comprehensive course is designed so that students, developers, automation testers, engineers... can learn Playwright from scratch to use it in a practical and professional way. Never mind if you have no experience in the topic, you will be equally capable of understanding everything and you will finish the course with total mastery of the subject.After several years working as an Engineer, I have realized that nowadays mastering Microsoft Playwright is very necessary in web testing, web automation, or other development applications. Knowing how to use this language can give you many job opportunities and many economic benefits, especially in the world of the development.The big problem has always been the complexity to perfectly understand Playwright automation requires, since its absolute mastery is not easy. In this course I try to facilitate this entire learning and improvement process, so that you will be able to carry out and understand your own projects in a short time, thanks to the step-by-step and detailed examples of every concept.With 7.5 exclusive hours of video, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! It includes both practical exercises and theoretical examples to master Playwright. The course will teach you Web Automation Testing in a practical way, from scratch, and step by step.We will start with the installation needed software on your computer, regardless of your operating system and computer. Then, we'll cover a wide variety of topics, including:Introduction to Playwright and course dynamicsDownload and Install the needed software and configuring itGeneral familiarization with the work environment and commandsWriting your first Playwright test script and running tests in different browsersWorking with selectors, navigating web pages, and using forms and input fields, interactive elements, etc.Implementing pop-ups and alerts, working with iframes, debugging playwright tests or Creating custom page objectsHandling flaky testsParalell test execution with PlaywrightIntegrating Playwright tests with CI/CD pipelinesInteracting with web SocketsCapturing network traffic with PlaywrightPerfomance testing with PlaywrightIntegrating Playwright with other testing toolsMastery and application of absolutely ALL the functionalities of PlaywrightPractical exercises, complete projects and much more!In other words, what I want is to contribute my grain of sand and teach you all those things that I would have liked to know in my beginnings and that nobody explained to me. In this way, you can learn to build a wide variety of web automation testing projects quickly and make versatile and complete use of Playwright typescript. And if that were not enough, you will get lifetime access to any class and I will be here to help you.Learning Microsoft Playwright has never been easier. What are you waiting to join?
Who this course is for
Beginners who have never used Playwright before
Developers, automation testers, engineers, students... who want to learn a new framework for Web Testing and Automation
Intermediate or advanced Playwright users who want to improve their skills even more!

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
hmgdj.The.Complete.Course.of.Playwright.Automation.2023.part5.rar.html
hmgdj.The.Complete.Course.of.Playwright.Automation.2023.part1.rar.html
hmgdj.The.Complete.Course.of.Playwright.Automation.2023.part3.rar.html
hmgdj.The.Complete.Course.of.Playwright.Automation.2023.part2.rar.html
hmgdj.The.Complete.Course.of.Playwright.Automation.2023.part4.rar.html
Uploadgig
hmgdj.The.Complete.Course.of.Playwright.Automation.2023.part4.rar
hmgdj.The.Complete.Course.of.Playwright.Automation.2023.part3.rar
hmgdj.The.Complete.Course.of.Playwright.Automation.2023.part5.rar
hmgdj.The.Complete.Course.of.Playwright.Automation.2023.part1.rar