https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1105/a8/d6731ead459aba031d59e9982d275ea8.jpeg
Free download скачать Excel - Microsoft Excel for Beginners
Published 11/2023
Created by Sanderson Labousse
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 35 Lectures ( 2h 11m ) | Size: 848 MB

Microsoft Excel From A-Z
What you'll learn
Master Microsoft Excel for Beginner
Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
Master functions, formulas and more
Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
Requirements
No Prior Excel Knowledge Required
Access to PC or Laptop with an internet connection
Description
Did you realizeThat over 750 million individuals have Excel on their computers, yet most lack the know-how to use it!This could be due to Excel seeming a bit unwieldy for first-time users.Within this course, 'Excel - Microsoft Excel for Beginners, I aim to eliminate any awkwardness you might encounter while using Excel and swiftly guide you to the point where using Excel feels as natural as waking up in the morning.How do I achieve this?I elucidate Excel concepts in a simple and clear manner.I dissect Excel's tools, features, and functionality into the finest detail, deepening your understanding of the program.I revisit previously taught areas periodically to reinforce your learning.I crafted this course to suit learners at any level.I comprehend that learning Excel can seem like a monumental task, as it did for me over 15 years ago when I first started using the program. You might wonder, "Must I master everything in Excel before using it effectively?The answer is NOYou don't need to learn every aspect of Excel to consider yourself qualified. There's a level of proficiency, once reached, that makes you significantly more qualified than the average Excel user.What can you anticipate after enrollment?We'll begin with introductory tutorials to set you up for the course and provide a basic introduction to Excel. Then, it's on to section two, which I hope you'll complete and, of course, enjoy! After finishing this section, we'll delve into other areas of Excel, honing the skills you've acquired and learning new ones.What do you receive upon enrollment?A 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to enroll risk-free.A lifetime access guarantee for revisiting the course whenever you desire.Access to the Q and A section for assistance at any point during the course.A certificate of completion to enhance your resume/CV.So, for whatever reason you wish to learn Excel, enroll in 'Excel - Microsoft Excel for Beginners' today! Discover where my course will take you.Sanderson
Who this course is for
If your looking to take your Excel skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you.
This Microsoft Excel courses will take you through the levels of Microsoft Excel topics (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced)
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/excel-microsoft-excel-for-beginners/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
seukh.Excel..Microsoft.Excel.for.Beginners.rar.html
Uploadgig
seukh.Excel..Microsoft.Excel.for.Beginners.rar
NitroFlare
seukh.Excel..Microsoft.Excel.for.Beginners.rar
Fikper
seukh.Excel..Microsoft.Excel.for.Beginners.rar.html