https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1114/3e/638e3dd3b105e127b8095c0449efad3e.jpeg
Free download скачать Stock Market Success with the Simple Filtering Method
Published 11/2023
Created by Dr. Marvilano Mochtar, MBA
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 8 Lectures ( 1h 54m ) | Size: 1.11 GB

Simple method to identify winning stocks: no technical skills needed - just a mouse & an internet connection!
What you'll learn
The Filtering Method: a simple, effective technique for both value & growth investing. No need for complicated indicators or programming skills!
Principles of Sound Investment: We'll walk you through the fundamental principles of sound stock investment, making sure you have a solid foundation.
Identifying Winning Stocks: How to spot those hidden gems with the potential to grow your wealth. Learn the art of identifying stocks with incredible potential.
When to Exit Stocks: Knowing when to exit is everything! We'll equip you with the knowledge to exit stocks strategically, maximizing your gains.
Risk Management: Learn essential strategies to safeguard your hard-earned money and minimize any potential losses.
Practical Investing: The filtering method we'll cover in this course isn't theoretical - it's a technique I personally used in my investment portfolio.
Requirements
You need to have an internet connection.
You need to know how to browse on the internet.
You need to know how to do copy-paste an online table into an Excel spreadsheet.
No requirement besides the 3 stated above. You will learn everything you need to know.
Description
Are you eager to dive into the world of stock trading but feeling lost amidst all the complexities? We get it! Technical trading, algorithm trading, and value investing can all be overwhelming, especially if you're short on time or don't consider yourself a tech whiz. But guess what? You're in the right place!Introducing our beginner-friendly course designed to turn you into a confident and successful stock investor (as long as you know how to click your mouse and have an internet connection).This filtering method we'll cover in this course isn't just theoretical - it's a technique that Warren Buffet (the legendary investor), Benjamin Graham (the father of value investing), Jim Slater (the famous money-maker), and Martin Zweig (the investment guru) frequently use.I personally also use this technique in my investment portfolios, so I can testify to its effectiveness. Unlike the typical secretive and temporary arbitrage tricks, this filtering method is grounded in the fundamental value of stocks (i.e., it's a robust and reliable method with sound underlying logic).What Will You Learn?The Filtering Method: We'll unravel a simple, effective technique that's a game-changer in your stock trading journey. No need for complicated indicators or programming skills!Principles of Sound Stock Investment: We'll walk you through the fundamental principles of stock trading, making sure you have a solid foundation.Identifying Winning Stocks: Discover how to spot those hidden gems with the potential to grow your wealth. You'll learn the art of identifying stocks with incredible growth potential.When to Exit Stocks: Knowing when to exit is everything! We'll equip you with the knowledge to exit stocks strategically, maximizing your gains and minimizing your losses.Risk Management: Learn essential strategies to safeguard your hard-earned money and minimize any potential losses.This course is tailor-made for beginners, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free learning experience. No need to be a finance guru or a computer genius. We're here to guide you every step of the way. So, if you've ever dreamt of taking control of your financial future, this course is your golden ticket!Don't let complexity hold you back. Take the first step toward financial freedom with our Simple Filtering Method. Enroll now and embark on your journey to stock market success!Ready to begin? Click the link and let's get started!
Who this course is for
Novice Investors: Individuals who are new to the stock market and want a simple method to start their investment journey.
Busy Professionals: People with limited time for extensive market analysis, seeking an uncomplicated approach to manage their investments.
Retirees: Those who are retired and want an easy-to-follow strategy for maintaining and growing their investment portfolio.
Risk-Averse Individuals: Investors who prefer a conservative and straightforward approach, minimizing complexity and potential risks.
Students or Beginners in Finance: Those studying finance or just starting to explore stock market concepts, looking for a beginner-friendly methodology.
Individuals with Limited Financial Knowledge: People who may not have an in-depth understanding of financial markets but want a method that doesn't require advanced financial expertise.
Long-Term Investors: Individuals focused on long-term investment goals, seeking a simple yet effective strategy for sustained growth.
People with Day Jobs: Those who cannot invest much time in researching companies due to a day job.
Non-Techie Wizards: Investors who do not have a lot of coding capability.
Curious Investors: Those who want to understand the rationales behind their investments.
Non-Traders: Investors who prefer safe and sound investment logic over get-rich-quick tricks.
Value Investors: Individuals who believe in value investing and growth investing, but have no resources to do extensive research.
This course isn't suitable for advanced investors, day traders, swing traders, momentum traders, algo traders.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/stock-market-success-with-the-simple-filtering-method/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
qyevd.Stock.Market.Success.with.the.Simple.Filtering.Method.part1.rar.html
qyevd.Stock.Market.Success.with.the.Simple.Filtering.Method.part2.rar.html
Uploadgig
qyevd.Stock.Market.Success.with.the.Simple.Filtering.Method.part1.rar
qyevd.Stock.Market.Success.with.the.Simple.Filtering.Method.part2.rar
NitroFlare
qyevd.Stock.Market.Success.with.the.Simple.Filtering.Method.part1.rar
qyevd.Stock.Market.Success.with.the.Simple.Filtering.Method.part2.rar
Fikper
qyevd.Stock.Market.Success.with.the.Simple.Filtering.Method.part1.rar.html