https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1115/1a/605bdeabaf5fe34f761c93f9044f271a.jpeg
Free download скачать Creating Your Own Web Service Without Coding Using Chatgpt
Published 11/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.30 GB | Duration: 3h 7m
Unlock AI-Powered Web Development: Explore ChatGPT, Build Web Services, No Coding Required

What you'll learn
Build a functional web service from the desktop and up to deployment using NodeJS, Express, React, mongoDB, Amazon and Cloudflare
Build web service without the need for coding but with help of ChatGPT
Understand the fundamentals of full-stack development with a focus on a "light" level of complexity
Successfully deploy your web service to a live server, making it accessible to users on the internet
Requirements
You only need to know basic programming, like variables and conditional statements. Everything else will be included in the course
Description
Welcome to the course, "Creating a Web Service Without Coding With ChatGPT - Light level of Full-Stack" I'm Gunnycoding, I run an online coding education platform called GGULCoding, and I am also YouTube Creator with over 160,000 subscribers. On my channel, I mainly post videos about computer science and coding.Through this curriculum, we will explore how to create a web service without coding using AI, all the way from the pure desktop up to website deployment.The history of coding isn't that long, but its paradigm has continuously changed by timeAbout 20-30 years ago, when many people started programming, if they are to program something, they had to build almost everything from scratch, they got minimal libraries like stdio, stdlib etc, so about 10% are already there, and they had to make other 90% by hand.Then, as languages evolved and a massive amount of coding data accumulated over time, especially since Python language gets popular, things got a bit easier.about 60-70% was already there. if you look up on Google, there are tens of thousands of libraries, and you'd pick what you need, and simply learn how to use them, and then create the remaining 30%. This was a significant shift in the programming paradigm.And after 2022, and we've got stuff like Copilot and these chatbot AIs like ChatGPT. Now it feels like almost everything's there for you - like 95-99% of it. all you need to do is to ask them a code, and placing them in right positionSo, through this course, I want to show you what it's like when 99% is done and you're doing just 1%. We'll go through the process of creating a web service starting from the scratch and upto deployment so everyone can use itI feel like we're entering an era where, as a programmer, creativity and imagination are becoming more important than the ability to craft mathematical or logical algorithmsIT IS CODING WITHOUT CODINGIf we were to briefly break down the steps of creating a web service, it looks something like this:Planning - Backend - Database - Frontend + CSS - Deployment - Marketing, Monetization, etcAll these steps are what it takes to make a single web service, and it looks pretty complicated for one person to handle all of them, but good news is that, It's been simplified nowadays, and when someone does all of this, that's what we call a "full-stack developer"In this curriculum, you can get a taste of a full-stack developer's life by trying out the whole thing by ourselvesEverything is included, Starting from Pure Desktop upto Web-Service DeploymentKey Technologies Used in this Course:Backend > NodeJS with ExpressFrontend > ReactDatabase > MongoDBDeployment > Amazon Web Services Lambda and Cloudflare PagesBy the end of this course, you'll have the skills and confidence to create your web services, no coding required
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Intro : Welcome To The Course
Lecture 2 Visualizing Program Concepts
Lecture 3 Set up the Development Environment
Section 2: Programming Development
Lecture 4 Backend Code Analysis
Lecture 5 Frontend Code Analysis
Lecture 6 Connecting Frontend and Backend I
Lecture 7 Connecting Frontend and Backend II
Lecture 8 Setting up the Database
Lecture 9 Finalize the Features
Lecture 10 Beautify the Frontend
Lecture 11 Adding Minor Features Prior to Deployment
Section 3: Deploy to the World
Lecture 12 Frontend Deployment
Lecture 13 Domain Shopping
Lecture 14 Backend Deployment
Lecture 15 Deployed Code Analysis
Lecture 16 Finalizing Features and Security Check
Section 4: Outro
Lecture 17 Wrapping up the Course
This course is designed for beginners with basic programming knowledge who want to create web services with AI features without extensive coding

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/creating-your-own-web-service-without-coding-using-chatgpt/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
zkfis.Creating.Your.Own.Web.Service.Without.Coding.Using.Chatgpt.part1.rar.html
zkfis.Creating.Your.Own.Web.Service.Without.Coding.Using.Chatgpt.part2.rar.html
zkfis.Creating.Your.Own.Web.Service.Without.Coding.Using.Chatgpt.part3.rar.html
zkfis.Creating.Your.Own.Web.Service.Without.Coding.Using.Chatgpt.part4.rar.html
zkfis.Creating.Your.Own.Web.Service.Without.Coding.Using.Chatgpt.part5.rar.html
Uploadgig
zkfis.Creating.Your.Own.Web.Service.Without.Coding.Using.Chatgpt.part1.rar
zkfis.Creating.Your.Own.Web.Service.Without.Coding.Using.Chatgpt.part2.rar
zkfis.Creating.Your.Own.Web.Service.Without.Coding.Using.Chatgpt.part3.rar
zkfis.Creating.Your.Own.Web.Service.Without.Coding.Using.Chatgpt.part4.rar