https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1116/d5/7dbf601e0b27b6fcf5fbc0a62ceebad5.jpeg
Free download скачать BJJ Fanatics - Building The Greatest Gi Game Front Attacks
Nicholas Meregali | Duration: 4:22 h | Video: H264 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44,1 kHz 2ch | 4,83 GB | Language: English
Build The Greatest Gi Game and Fortify Your Front Attacks From The Bottom With BJJ Phenom Nicholas Meregali
• Meregali is one of the most dominant competitors in the sport, has multiple IBJJF world championship titles, and has one of the highest finishing rates in the history of Jiu-Jitsu!
• Develop a rock-solid collar sleeve guard with details on positioning, control, and frames to keep guard passers in check, and unable to pass.

• Build specific skills with drills Meregali has used throughout his career to rapidly progress!
• Force opponents into a defensive mindset with constant off-balances, sweep threats, submissions, and more!
• Unleash the Lasso guard on opponents of ALL levels with Meregali's guide on setting up, sweeping, submitting, and more form the Lasso guard.
• Develop a full-on frontal assault with Meregali's battle tested strategies that he uses at the pinnacle of the sport!
Homepage

Код:
https://bjjfanatics.com/products/building-the-greatest-gi-game-front-attacks-by-nicholas-meregali/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
tqucm.BJJ.Fanatics..Building.The.Greatest.Gi.Game.Front.Attacks.part1.rar.html
tqucm.BJJ.Fanatics..Building.The.Greatest.Gi.Game.Front.Attacks.part2.rar.html
tqucm.BJJ.Fanatics..Building.The.Greatest.Gi.Game.Front.Attacks.part3.rar.html
Uploadgig
tqucm.BJJ.Fanatics..Building.The.Greatest.Gi.Game.Front.Attacks.part1.rar
tqucm.BJJ.Fanatics..Building.The.Greatest.Gi.Game.Front.Attacks.part2.rar
tqucm.BJJ.Fanatics..Building.The.Greatest.Gi.Game.Front.Attacks.part3.rar
NitroFlare
tqucm.BJJ.Fanatics..Building.The.Greatest.Gi.Game.Front.Attacks.part1.rar
tqucm.BJJ.Fanatics..Building.The.Greatest.Gi.Game.Front.Attacks.part2.rar