https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1128/97/6d1ab64f9818cd0db3e0c126e3423097.jpeg
Free download скачать Practical Power Systems Protection By Using Etap Software
Published 11/2023
Created by Abdelrahman Emad Hamdy
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 18 Lectures ( 3h 16m ) | Size: 2 GB

The easiest way to become a professional power systems protection electrical engineer
What you'll learn
How draw single line diagram for any substation
How to enter technical data for electrical equipments in your substation single line diagram
Cable Protection
Transformer Protection
Motor protection
Motor Setting
static and lumped load protection
Minature Cirucit Breaker Curve
Molded Case Circuit Breaker Curve
Air Circuit Breaker Curve
Fuse Curve
Over Load Device Curve
Relay Curve (Definte and Inverse Time curve)
Coordination Between MCB and MCCB
Coordination Between MCCB and ACB
Coordination Between MCCB and Over Load device
Coordination Between Relays
Etap Star Pd Toolbar
Etap Star View Toolbar
Etap Tcc Toolbar
Requirements
No Experience needed
Description
my name is Abdelrahman , i am an electrical power system protection engineer , i will introduce to you course in electrical power system protection with title practical power systems protection by using etapin this course i will show you how you can using etap software to perform successfully protection and coordination study in systems with voltage less than 1 kv and systems with voltage above 1 kv , lets start to introduce the contents of courseFirst I will talk about how to draw single line diagram through etap typical as the single line diagram that came from consultantSecond , I will talk about how to enter technical data to all ac elements in your single line diagramThird I will talk about star protection and coordination module in etap and how you can use this module to perform protection and coordination studyIn this part I will talk about EDIT STUDY CASE TOOLBAR, STAR VIEW TOOLBAR, STAR PD TOOLBAR and TCC TOOLBARE in detailsAfter that I will talk about Cable Protection,In this part I will talk about Cable Protection ,How To Adjust Any Protection Function Had Included In Minature Circuit Breaker and How To Adjust Any Protection Function Had Included In Molded Case BreakerThen I will talk about Motor Protection & SettingIn this part I will talk about Motor Protection & Setting , MOTOR SETTING and MOTOR PROTECTIONAfter that I will talk about coordination study in systems under 1000 voltIn this part I will talk about COORDINATION STUDY BETWEEN MCB & ACB , COORDINATION STUDY BETWEEN MCCB & ACB and COORDINATION STUDY BETWEEN Over load ,MCCB & ACBNOTE :THE EXPLAINING IN THIS PART WILL BE ON LOW VOLTAGE SWITCHGEAR FROM ABB COMPANYAfter we finished explaining the protection and coordination for low voltage systems now I will talk about protection and coordination for systems above 1000 voltIn this part I will talk about motor protectionIn motor protection part I will talk about how to adjust the protection functions that included in motor protection relay as as exampleI will explain how you can adjust and what is the value for thermal overload protection function ,excessive start up protection function , short circuit protection function and ground fault protection function by using protection relay from ABB and built in etapAfter that I will talk about transformer protectionIn this part I will explain how you can adjust and what is the value for over current protection function , short circuit protection function and earth fault protection functionAfter that I will explain how you can do successfully coordination study between three protection relay motor relay , feeder relay on secondary side of transformer and and relay on primary side of transformer for phase protectionFinally I will explain how you can do successfully coordination study between three protection relay motor relay , feeder relay on secondary side of transformer and and relay on primary side of transformer for ground protectionNOTE :THE EXPLAINING IN THIS PART WILL BE ON SWITCHGEAR FROM ABB COMPANY WITH RATED VOLTAGE ABOVE 1000 VOLT
Who this course is for
This course is for qualified electricians, professional engineers, EITs, drafters, equipment reps, suppliers, and distributors. This course is also useful for facility engineers and managers, utility personnel, and individuals who are interested in Utility Distribution System.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/practical-power-systems-protection-by-using-etap-software/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
taxhq.Practical.Power.Systems.Protection.By.Using.Etap.Software.part1.rar.html
taxhq.Practical.Power.Systems.Protection.By.Using.Etap.Software.part2.rar.html
taxhq.Practical.Power.Systems.Protection.By.Using.Etap.Software.part3.rar.html
Uploadgig
taxhq.Practical.Power.Systems.Protection.By.Using.Etap.Software.part1.rar
taxhq.Practical.Power.Systems.Protection.By.Using.Etap.Software.part2.rar
taxhq.Practical.Power.Systems.Protection.By.Using.Etap.Software.part3.rar
NitroFlare
taxhq.Practical.Power.Systems.Protection.By.Using.Etap.Software.part1.rar
taxhq.Practical.Power.Systems.Protection.By.Using.Etap.Software.part2.rar