https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1209/ec/4fdeb3f7de4f449f21ca081189884bec.jpeg
Free download скачать Learn Python Like a Pro Beginner to Advanced Course 2024
Published 12/2023
Created by Osama Izhar
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 52 Lectures ( 6h 35m ) | Size: 2.64 GB

Master Python Programming from Fundamentals to Expert-Level Proficiency Like a Pro!
What you'll learn
Comprehensive Python Mastery: Delve into Python using a step-by-step approach that leaves no gaps in your knowledge.
Mastering Python Fundamentals: Develop a rock-solid foundation in Python by grasping essential syntax, data types, and control structures.
Master Python Effectively: With carefully curated topics for maximum expertise and productivity
Experience Hands-on Learning: Immerse yourself in Python through interactive exercises and real-world projects, gaining practical skills from day one.
Pythonic Excellence: Elevate your Python proficiency by diving deep into advanced topics like decorators, generators and concurrency
Unlock Python's Creative Potential: Learn to code, automate tasks, and build your own projects with confidence
Requirements
No programming experience needed - We will start from scratch!
Pc with internet
No paid software required, I will teach you how to setup python on your pc and use visual studio code , which will be the default code editor we will be using
I'll guide you through the installation and setup process, step by step
Description
"Welcome to Learn Python Like a Pro: Beginner to Advanced Course 2024! Whether you're a newcomer or already have some Python experience, this course is your gateway to mastering Python at an advanced level. Dive into a structured learning journey designed to strengthen your foundational skills and introduce you to more intricate Python concepts. Join us as we guide you towards Python proficiency and empower you to excel in programming!"What You'll Cover:Foundational Concepts: Gain a deeper understanding of Python's foundational elements, including input processing, type conversion, and string manipulation techniques.Arithmetic Operations: Explore in-depth arithmetic operations, operator precedence, and built-in mathematical functions to solve complex problems.Conditional Statements and Loops: Learn the fundamentals of decision-making using conditional statements, logical and comparison operators, and iteration with loops.Practical Applications: Apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios through projects like a Weight Converter, Guessing Game, and Car Game, reinforcing your learning with practical programming exercises.Data Structures: Explore essential data structures such as lists, tuples, sets, dictionaries, and 2D lists, uncovering their utility in Python programming. Course Evolution:This course is akin to a living creature, constantly evolving and improving. Our commitment doesn't stop here! I've planned a roadmap to incorporate additional topics, including Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Functions, Working with Files in Python, List Comprehension, Dictionary Comprehension, and much more.Future-Proof Learning:Rest assured, your investment will not go in vain. As this course continues to grow, you'll gain access to new modules and materials without any additional cost. Our goal is to ensure you're equipped with the latest and most comprehensive Python programming knowledge.What Some of My Students Say:"Osama is a great teacher! Very organized and good in explaining difficult concepts. I can recommend him to everyone, who wants to become a python expert." - Frank"As a newcomer to coding, I couldn't have asked for a better teacher than Osama. His patient guidance and clear explanations have made my initial coding journey enjoyable and less intimidating. Highly recommended for beginners!" - Leigh"Great tutor, I already know so much in only 3 lessons! I've never used python before and I already know how to code a lot!" - Anas"Osama is really well prepared and can explain tough concepts in simple words. It's easy to communicate with him and he always finds a solution to my problems. Definitely recommend him!"-ViktorSPECIAL OFFER ALERT: REMEMBER... We're incredibly confident that you'll adore this course, which is why we're backing it with a FULL 30-day money-back guarantee! It's a no-brainer - join us today with absolute ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain. Don't miss out on this opportunity; enroll now and embark on your learning journey worry-free!"So what are you waiting for? Click the "Buy Now" button and join this amazing development course!
Who this course is for
Beginners who have never programmed before but are eager to learn and Master Python Programming
People who already know python but would like a refresher course to brush up on their knowledge
People who want to apply or are applying for python related jobs and want to brush up on their python knowledge
Working professionals looking to level up their skills and master a new programming language
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-python-like-a-pro-beginner-to-advanced-course-osama-izhar/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
sazlz.Learn.Python.Like.a.Pro.Beginner.to.Advanced.Course.2024.part2.rar.html
sazlz.Learn.Python.Like.a.Pro.Beginner.to.Advanced.Course.2024.part3.rar.html
sazlz.Learn.Python.Like.a.Pro.Beginner.to.Advanced.Course.2024.part1.rar.html
Uploadgig
sazlz.Learn.Python.Like.a.Pro.Beginner.to.Advanced.Course.2024.part2.rar
sazlz.Learn.Python.Like.a.Pro.Beginner.to.Advanced.Course.2024.part1.rar
sazlz.Learn.Python.Like.a.Pro.Beginner.to.Advanced.Course.2024.part3.rar
NitroFlare
sazlz.Learn.Python.Like.a.Pro.Beginner.to.Advanced.Course.2024.part3.rar
sazlz.Learn.Python.Like.a.Pro.Beginner.to.Advanced.Course.2024.part2.rar