https://i.imgur.com/CQtIE99.png

[center]Integration: Adobe Photoshop CC - 2024
Interface: English[/center]

Retouch4me Clean Backdrop 1.0.1.8 - The plugin automatically detects dirt, small folds, dust from the camera sensor and removes them from a smooth studio background.

Retouch4me Color Match 1.0.1.9 - A plugin that copies colors from any images and applies them to your photos! And since this is an AI plugin, it does it smartly.

Retouch4me Dodge & Burn 1.0.1.9 - The plugin smoothes out problem areas of the skin, such as nasolabial folds, bags under the eyes, uneven skin, veins on the arms and legs, excess shadows and highlights that interfere with the perception of the portrait.

Retouch4me Eye Bundle 1.0.1.0 - The plugin automatically finds eyes in a photo and retouches them using the Dodge&Burn technique. Thus, it emphasizes the eyes, directing the viewer's attention to them. The plugin automatically removes red blood vessels and other redness, making the whites of the eyes perfect.

Retouch4me Fabric 1.0.1.1 - The plugin automatically finds clothes in the photo and smooths out wrinkles.

Retouch4me Frequency Separation 1.0.1.9 - Plugin for frequency decomposition in Photoshop, which creates three layers for retouching.

Retouch4me Heal 1.0.1.8 - The plugin corrects minor skin defects such as acne, blemishes, enlarged pores on the face, etc.

Retouch4me Mattifier 1.0.1.9 - Quickly removes shine from the skin. The plugin will automatically find glare areas on the face and correct them.

Retouch4me Portrait Volumes 1.0.1.8 - The plugin automatically makes portraits more voluminous by lightening and darkening various areas of the photo.

Retouch4me Skin Mask 1.0.1.9 - The plugin automatically finds skin in photos and creates a mask. You can select the face, the skin on the body, or the entire skin separately.

Retouch4me Skin Tone 1.0.1.9 - The plugin automatically finds exposed skin in a photo, determines the average skin tone and adjusts the skin color according to this tone.

Retouch4me White Teeth 1.0.1.9 - The plugin automatically finds the teeth in the photo and whitens them.

Why do photographers use Retouch4me plugins?
1 MAXIMUM DELICATE WORK
The plugins preserve the original leather texture. The photo remains natural.

2 RESULTS WITH ONE BUTTON
It's simple - you upload photos, press a button and get the result.

3 BATCH PROCESSING
Your photos are processed while you do other things.

4 PROCESSED FASTER - DELIVERED FASTER!
Plugins reduce the photo processing process several times.

5 NO INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED
Plugins run standalone on your local computer.

6 COMPLETE CONFIDENTIALITY IS MAINTAINED
Photos of your clients do not go online and do not need to be uploaded to a remote server.

------------------------------------*****------------------------------------

⭐️ Retouch4me Plug-ins Pack 23.12.12 (for Photoshop) (309.84 MB)

NitroFlare Link(s)

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/4305584BFB656C1/Retouch4me.Plug-ins.Pack.23.12.12.for.Photoshop.rar

RapidGator Link(s)

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/300e9e8b207c493f603701487e377b50/Retouch4me.Plug-ins.Pack.23.12.12.for.Photoshop.rar