https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1212/cd/aaf9acbcbae441bf9bd9798e90a1efcd.jpeg
Free download скачать Echoes Of The Past - A Chapter By Chapter Mystery Plot
Published 12/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 459.37 MB | Duration: 0h 45m
Includes a 25 Chapter Mystery and Detective Fiction Plot download скачать!

What you'll learn
Mastery of Novel Structure: Learners will gain a comprehensive understanding of novel structure, particularly the 18-part story structure.
Character Development Skills: Participants will develop the ability to create complex, multi-dimensional characters.
Enhanced Plotting Techniques: Learners will acquire advanced skills in plotting a novel.
Incorporation of Thematic Elements: The course will enable learners to skillfully incorporate various thematic elements into their writing.
Practical Application through Project Work: Learners will apply the concepts learned by creating their own novel outline based on "Echoes of the Past" template.
Requirements
Basic Writing Skills: A fundamental understanding of writing, including grammar, sentence structure, and basic storytelling principles.
Interest in Mystery or Historical Fiction: While the course is structured to be broadly applicable, it specifically focuses on crafting a mystery novel with historical elements.
Commitment to Completing a Writing Project: As the course involves developing a novel outline.
Ability to Accept and Apply Feedback: Part of the learning process involves receiving and incorporating feedback.
Creative Thinking and Imagination: Writing fiction, especially in the mystery genre, requires creativity and imagination.
Basic Research Skills: Since the course includes integrating historical elements, basic research skills will be beneficial.
Time Commitment: Writing a novel is a time-intensive endeavor.
Description
Discover the Secrets to Crafting a Gripping Mystery Novel with "Echoes of the Past" - Your Blueprint to Writing SuccessAre you an aspiring writer dreaming of crafting a mystery novel that keeps readers on the edge of their seats?Do you have a burning desire to write, but find yourself overwhelmed at where to start or how to structure your ideas?If you're nodding yes, then you're about to embark on an exciting journey with "Echoes of the Past"!Like you, I once faced the daunting task of transforming my ideas into a compelling novel. I struggled, I stumbled, but then I discovered a method that turned everything around. And now, I'm here to share this game-changing approach with you in my course: Echoes of the Past - A Chapter by Chapter Mystery PlotWhat's Inside the Course?This is not just another writing course. It's a detailed, step-by-step guide inspired by the enthralling mystery "Echoes of the Past". You'll learn how to:- Craft intricate plots that captivate readers from the first page to the last.- Develop rich, multi-dimensional characters that resonate with your audience.- Master the art of weaving historical elements into modern narratives.Transform Your Writing Dream into RealityImagine having a clear, comprehensive novel outline in your hands in just a few weeks. Imagine the pride and joy you'll feel seeing your story come to life, ready for the world to read. This course makes it all possible.Success Stories That InspireMeet Brett Bacon, an alumnus of my previous course, who published his first novel, "The President's Neighbor: Comedy Script". Brett's success story proves that with the right guidance, your writing aspirations are within reach!Why This Course Is Different- Unique Approach: Learn through a proven template that simplifies novel plotting.- Customizable Plot: Adapt "Echoes of the Past" to create your unique story.- Expert Guidance: Benefit from insights and tips I've honed over years of writing and teaching.What Our Students SayAshley Erickson, an aspiring novelist, shares, "I've wanted to write a novel for years and with this course, I'm excited to give it a try!"Chris Schwab, a beginner writer, says, "Michael does a fantastic job guiding you through the outline process. The program is easy to follow and well-structured."Your Novel Outline in Just 2 Weeks!Yes, you read that right! In as little as two weeks, you could have your novel outline ready. But that's not all.Exclusive One-on-One SupportWhen you enroll, you get my personal guidance:- Feedback on Your Story Idea: Before you start the course, I'll review your idea and provide feedback.- Support Throughout the Course: Stuck on a chapter? I'm here to help.What's the Value of Your Writing Dream?You've probably invested time and money into writing books and software, only to be left wanting. This course offers what others don't - a practical, proven path to completing your novel outline with minimal effort.Take the First Step Today!Enroll in "Echoes of the Past - A Chapter by Chapter Mystery Plot" now. And remember, you're backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not thrilled with the course, get a full refund within 30 days.Don't Wait - Your Writing Journey Begins HereClick "Take This Course" now and start turning your dream into a reality. Bring your story idea and creativity, and let "Echoes of the Past" guide you to success!P.S. This course is your chance to change your life as a writer. Click "Take This Course" and embark on your novel-writing journey today!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Staying Organized During Plot Creation
Section 2: Echoes of the Past - Premise
Lecture 3 Echoes of the Past - Premise
Section 3: Echoes of the Past - Four Major Parts of Story Structure
Lecture 4 Introduction to the Four Major Parts of Story Structure
Lecture 5 Echoes of the Past - Part I Set-up
Lecture 6 Echoes of the Past - Part II Response
Lecture 7 Echoes of the Past - Part III Attack
Lecture 8 Echoes of the Past - Part IV Resolution
Section 4: Echoes of the Past - 18 Parts of Story Structure
Lecture 9 Part I - Hook through the First Plot Point
Lecture 10 Part II - Hero Responds through Midpoint
Lecture 11 Part III - Hero Changes Course through Second Plot Point
Lecture 12 Part IV - Hero Becomes More Heroic through How the World Returns to Normal
Section 5: Echoes of the Past - Chapter by Chapter
Lecture 13 Echoes of the Past - Chapter by Chapter download скачать and Help Guide
Lecture 14 Closing Remarks and Next Steps
Aspiring Novelists: Individuals who have dreamed of writing a novel but haven't known where to start.,Aspiring fiction writers Mystery and Historical Fiction Enthusiasts: If you find yourself captivated by the intrigue of mystery novels or the rich tapestry of historical fiction, this course is ideal.,Established novelists Budding Writers with Basic Skills: Ideal for those who have foundational writing skills and are looking to take the next step.,New writersWriters Seeking Structured Guidance: If you have been writing short stories, blogs, or other forms of creative writing and seek to transition to longer, more complex works, this course offers the roadmap to expand your skills into novel writing.,Beginner writersCreative Individuals Seeking a New Challenge: Even if you haven't written much before but have a strong creative streak and a love for stories, this course will help channel your creativity into the structured form of a novel.,Self-Motivated Learners: This course is for those who are self-driven and committed to working on a long-term project.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/echoes-of-the-past-a-chapter-by-chapter-mystery-plot/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
jabgp.Echoes.Of.The.Past..A.Chapter.By.Chapter.Mystery.Plot.rar.html
Uploadgig
jabgp.Echoes.Of.The.Past..A.Chapter.By.Chapter.Mystery.Plot.rar
NitroFlare
jabgp.Echoes.Of.The.Past..A.Chapter.By.Chapter.Mystery.Plot.rar
Fikper
jabgp.Echoes.Of.The.Past..A.Chapter.By.Chapter.Mystery.Plot.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable