https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1212/4a/fc551425481681bbee0aaeaf889a944a.jpeg
Free download скачать Guided By The Goddess - Winter Time Meditations
Published 12/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 779.56 MB | Duration: 1h 9m
Guided Winter Goddess Visualization Journeys

What you'll learn
Enjoy guided meditations, where you can practice your imagination and relax meeting winter goddesses.
Winter represents the season, when we should allow our souls to rest and give ourselves a break, from our busy day-to-day lives.
The bare trees stand resilient, promising life's return after a period of rest.
In the northern hemisphere, the sun was worshiped as the giver of life and during the winter time, people patiently waited for the sun to return.
Requirements
Desire to meditate and if you enjoy guided meditations, these meditations are for you.
This meditation is perfect for people who are fascinated by different mythologies.
Description
Welcome to this journey to travel to the lands of different winter goddesses. The meditations in this audiobook are all guided visualization meditations, where we shall travel to meet four different winter deities.Winter represents the season, when we should allow our souls to rest and give ourselves a break, from our busy day-to-day lives. The bare trees stand resilient, promising life's return after a period of rest. In the northern hemisphere, the sun was worshiped as the giver of life and during the winter time, people patiently waited for the sun to return. The four goddesses we shall meet are from several different cultures.Winter represents the season, when we should allow our souls to rest and give ourselves a break, from our busy day-to-day lives. The bare trees stand resilient, promising life's return after a period of rest. In the northern hemisphere, the sun was worshiped as the giver of life and during the winter time, people patiently waited for the sun to return. The four goddesses we shall meet are from several different cultures. First, we shall meet Loviatar. A goddess very dear to my heart. She is the goddess of wolves. Goddess of wisdom, witches, and shamanism. I have been working with Loviatar for many years. She is a crone goddess and represents our inner wisdom and how we can become more self-aware of our own thoughts and actions.Then we have Skadi, from the Norse mythology. She represents power and the wild woman. Skadi is a giantess who lives deep in the mountains. When we tap into her energy and her world, she teaches us about perspective and also about our relationship with nature. I have also included the Slavic story of Sneguroschka and her connection with the old Slavic god of Winter Moroshko, these two deities have a fascinating origin. Their stories are really based on the idea, of how they observe humans and in some ways, wish to be part of the human world and have human experiences and at the same time, they represent nature and the powers of nature.The last goddess in these meditations is the Germanic goddess Berchta. She is a fascinating goddess, and she was worshiped, for possibly thousands of years. Berchta was demonized by the church, like many goddesses were and it was because, the belief that people had for her, was frightening for those in power. When I think of Berchta, she reminds me of the Swedish tradition, of the Lucia maiden, who is the bringer of light. Bercha is often described as walking in the winter night holding candles in her hands. She is a protective goddess who is very angelic. She is the protection of children, and people of any age, who are lost and have been forgotten, and that is really beautifulI hope you enjoy these meditations I have put together just for you.
Overview
Section 1: Loviatar - Goddess Of Shamanism
Lecture 1 Loviatar Meditation
Section 2: Skadi - Goddess Of Wilderness
Lecture 2 Skadi - Goddess Of Wilderness
Section 3: Sneguroschka The Snow Maiden
Lecture 3 Sneguroschka The Snow Maiden
Section 4: Goddess Berchta - Protector Of Children
Lecture 4 Berchta Guided Meditation
Section 5: Course Wrap Up
Lecture 5 Course Wrap Up
For the fans of goddess worship and people who enjoy meditations.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/guided-by-the-goddess-winter-time-meditations/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
vpdlo.Guided.By.The.Goddess..Winter.Time.Meditations.rar.html
Uploadgig
vpdlo.Guided.By.The.Goddess..Winter.Time.Meditations.rar
NitroFlare
08E52BFED53/vpdlo.Guided.By.The.Goddess..Winter.Time.Meditations.rar]vpdlo.Guided.By.The.Goddess..Winter.Time.Meditations.rar
Fikper
vpdlo.Guided.By.The.Goddess..Winter.Time.Meditations.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable