Free download скачать The Wisdom Of The 3 Centers
Published 12/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 613.72 MB | Duration: 1h 4m
Improving Mental Wellness Through Full Body Intelligence

What you'll learn
Learn about the 3 centers of intelligence in the enneagram
Learn the difference between mental wellness, mental health, and mental illness
Learn how to get in touch with the mind, heart, and gut centers.
Learn how to begin regulating your experience with full-body intelligence.
Requirements
No previous knowledge of the enneagram is required but knowing personality systems certainly doesn't hurt!
Description
Welcome to "Wisdom of the 3 Centers," a transformative Udemy course dedicated to unveiling the inherent intelligence within your mind, gut, and heart. Through a structured approach, this course guides you through the wisdom embedded in each center, offering profound insights into nurturing mental wellness without clinical or therapeutic focus.Explore the distinct wisdom residing in the mind, gut instincts, and emotional depth of the heart. Engage with targeted questions curated to awaken and amplify the intelligence of each center, accompanied by journal prompts for personal reflection. Gain practical tools and techniques to integrate cognitive clarity, intuitive instincts, and emotional intelligence into your daily life.This course is a journey toward holistic well-being, emphasizing self-discovery and self-awareness without clinical analysis. It invites you to tap into the innate wisdom within you to foster better decision-making, emotional regulation, and an overall sense of balance.Join us in this exploration of the "Wisdom of the 3 Centers," and unlock the keys to a more harmonious and resilient inner landscape. Discover the transformative power of embracing and leveraging the intelligence within your mind, gut, and heart for enhanced mental wellness.Join my substack for updates on potential live workshops centered on this topic and other updates about my work.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Wisdom of the Mind
Lecture 3 Questions of the Mind
Lecture 4 Questions FOR the Mind
Lecture 5 Awakening the Wisdom of the Mind
Section 2: Act with the Body
Lecture 6 Wisdom of the Gut
Lecture 7 Questions of the Gut
Lecture 8 Questions FOR the Gut
Lecture 9 Awakening the Wisdom of the Gut
Section 3: Embrace with the Heart
Lecture 10 Wisdom of the Heart
Lecture 11 Questions of the Heart
Lecture 12 Questions FOR the Heart
Lecture 13 Awakening the Wisdom of the Heart
Lecture 14 Questions for Integration of the 3 Wisdoms
Those interested in daily mental wellness practices, journal prompts, and important questions to ask ourselves as we self-manage our experience daily.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/wisdom-of-the-3-centers/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
aipuj.The.Wisdom.Of.The.3.Centers.rar.html
Uploadgig
aipuj.The.Wisdom.Of.The.3.Centers.rar
NitroFlare
aipuj.The.Wisdom.Of.The.3.Centers.rar
Fikper
aipuj.The.Wisdom.Of.The.3.Centers.rar.html