https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1213/ef/d632d1500c47e009131965717c3023ef.jpeg
Free download скачать Journey to After Effects Mastery - Unleash Your Creativity
Published 12/2023
Created by Auripher Aetas Aurea
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 9 Lectures ( 4h 30m ) | Size: 2.54 GB

Unleash Your Inner Artist: Transform Ideas into Captivating Visuals that Hook the Viewer
What you'll learn
Unlock the After Effects powerful tools and secrets
Learn the magic of seamless transitions
Take your style to the next level with a wise selection of Effects
Dominate crucial concepts and settings such for compositions and high quality renders
Create astonishing videos from ANY kind of footage and format
Requirements
Even if you have never touched After Effects you can comfortably follow this course. No experience is needed.
All is done step-by-step and carefully explained, with no bold assumptions or off-camera work. You will all see the progress from start to finish.
Description
It is no surprise to anyone that short-form content is becoming more and more popular in addition to mobile format videos. Nowadays, media is responsible for making our attention spans shorter. Hence, it is essential to captivate your audience in the first seconds of a video.This class is born with the purpose of teaching After Effects in a unique informative way. Mainstream classes usually cover very simple concepts with perfectly shot stock footage, which makes it harder for beginners to step out of the comfort of the covered topics in said classes. What evocked me the idea of making this class was the fact that no one seemed to covered the most crucial concept when editing: arranging and adapting the video with our raw data. This class really embraces the process of polishing and refining recorded clips to turn them into usable clean media. This is the foundation of every project.This tutorial covers failry advanced concepts in the most simple way possible. This is, even if you have absolutely no idea of how to use After Effects, you will still be able to easily follow the class. Everything is done step-by-step and explained. No assumptions or cuts and no over-explaining. After half a decade of video editing, I gather valuable knowledge in this diverse project to cover all the tools one needs to become an independent artist different from the mainstream editors.We will be creating a short video out of seven clips that I have randomly picked from my phone gallery. This is to prove that any sort of clips can be turned into a masterpiece if properly treated. After Effects offers us the possibility to manipulate videos to our liking and we will be making seamless transitions with the provided media (to be found in the Resources of this class).Your turn!Your class project is to create a short video using all the knowledge that we have learned throughout the class! Make sure to upload it here in the Projects Tab. I will provide valuable insight and this way everyone can benefit from it, watch the video and get inspired!Material:Feel free to use your videos to create your project. These can be stock footage from the Internet or videos from your gallery. All you need is a bunch of clips and combine them applying what we've learned.In addition, you have the clips that I've used during the recording of this class so you can follow along accordingly. These can be found here on the right at the Resources of the third lecture. The folder Clips (in zip format) contains all the used media, ready to be used!
Who this course is for
Learners who intend to dive into the world of video-editing in the unmatchable software After Effects
CREATIVE people eager to develop the skills it takes to make anything coming from your imagination come true.
Aspiring filmmakers, content creators and passionate people who value an immersive watching experience
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/journey-to-after-effects-mastery/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
frtay.Journey.to.After.Effects.Mastery.Unleash.Your.Creativity.part3.rar.html
frtay.Journey.to.After.Effects.Mastery.Unleash.Your.Creativity.part2.rar.html
frtay.Journey.to.After.Effects.Mastery.Unleash.Your.Creativity.part1.rar.html
Uploadgig
frtay.Journey.to.After.Effects.Mastery.Unleash.Your.Creativity.part1.rar
frtay.Journey.to.After.Effects.Mastery.Unleash.Your.Creativity.part2.rar
frtay.Journey.to.After.Effects.Mastery.Unleash.Your.Creativity.part3.rar