https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1213/e1/07eeb66d122cf3c2cf3c04fb2f3375e1.jpeg
Free download скачать Tiktok Growth Fundamentals And Engineering For Beginners
Published 12/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.31 GB | Duration: 1h 57m
How to get your first 1,000 highly engaged and profitable followers on TikTok in a short time even if no one knows you.

What you'll learn
Master an inorganic way to legally and professionally BOOST engagement on your videos and TikTok account. This method can add 1,000 followers per day to you.
Learn how to get TikTok's viral algorithm on your side by understanding Hashtags and how they are deployed to your videos.
Learn to get your video on the number one spot over time when your potential customers do searches on TikTok.
Understand the power of well optimized bio and how to craft bios that attract the right people to you.
Watch me do keyword research and see how I apply it to a video. All you need to do is observe, copy, tweak, and paste.
Learn how to easily generate content ideas for your videos so you stay consistent with publishing videos on TikTok.
Requirements
No technical skills required. Just be able to download скачать the TikTok app on your own and sign up.
You should only have a business account and not a personal account. You achieve this by going to your Profile - Settings and Privacy - Switch to Business Account.
Description
Social media is a powerful tool that businesses all over the world have used to build their brands and to amass millions of customers. My business - Spreadit Limited, would not exist without social media because all our customers today came to us from social media. While I have been on platforms like Facebook and Instagram and YouTube for at least 10 years, none of them has given me the kind of visibility and exposure and global reach as TikTok and that within a very short time.My customers are now scattered all across Africa and the world. We get calls, chats, and business from the United Kingdom, Armenia, Jamaica, South Africa, the Gambia, Cameroon, etc. TikTok has exploded my customer base and made me a recognized authority in the field of international sourcing, procurement, and shipping.What I have done in this course is to show you how you too can become an authority quickly in your chosen field by leveraging the VIRALITY of TikTok. I will show you both the fundamental and engineering aspects of TikTok account growth so that you can start growing your account super quickly. You will see how easy it is to grow an account and to attract your tribe on TikTok.If you are just joining TikTok or have been struggling to find your way around the TikTok universe, this course will quickly clear every confusion and show you the path to influence and profitability.If you are seeking a skill that can distinguish you in today's insanely competitive job market, then this course will equip you with that skill.As a professional seeking to share your knowledge with the world and also attract quality clients, I will show you how to do that. More so, you will join an exclusive group of those who have taken this course so we can continue to learn and grow together.I look forward to seeing you in class.Tochukwu NkwochaInstructor
Overview
Section 1: Understanding the TikTok Platform
Lecture 1 TikTok's Algorithm in a Nutshell
Lecture 2 TikTok's Personal and Business Account; Which is Better?
Lecture 3 Switching Between Personal and Business TikTok Accounts
Section 2: TikTok Growth Fundamentals
Lecture 4 Welcome Message
Lecture 5 Introduction to TikTok Growth Essentials
Lecture 6 Why I joined TikTok and some of my results so far...
Lecture 7 TikTok and GenZs
Lecture 8 Developing a Clear Message
Lecture 9 Discovering Your Ideal Follower
Lecture 10 Choosing a Delivery Style
Lecture 11 Creating a Content Plan
Lecture 12 The Power of Hashtags
Lecture 13 Hashtag Stuffing and why you should avoid it
Lecture 14 How to Choose Hashtags for Your Videos
Lecture 15 Why you should use Captions
Lecture 16 The Right Way to Use Captions
Lecture 17 Keeping it Simple
Lecture 18 Keeping it Short
Lecture 19 Going Straight to the Point
Lecture 20 Having the Right Energy
Lecture 21 Giving Value
Lecture 22 Demonstrate
Lecture 23 Make a great first impression
Lecture 24 Optimizing for Conversion
Lecture 25 Leveraging TikTok Live
Lecture 26 Why Consistency Matters
Lecture 27 Editing Videos - Simple Tools
Lecture 28 Being Social
Lecture 29 Understanding TikTok Analytics
Lecture 30 TikTok Community Guidelines
Lecture 31 The Don'ts of TikTok
Lecture 32 Prepare to Sell. Never Waste Virality.
Section 3: TikTok Growth Engineering
Lecture 33 Leveraging AI to Determine Your Ideal Audience
Lecture 34 Doing Keyword Research
Lecture 35 Hashtag Engineering
Lecture 36 The Power of Well Optimized Videos
Lecture 37 Crafting Your Bio the Right Way
Lecture 38 The Right Way to Post Videos on TikTok
Lecture 39 Learning From TikTok's Analytics
Lecture 40 Introducing TikTok Ads
Lecture 41 Using TikTok Ads to Grow Your TikTok Business Account
Lecture 42 Bonus - How to Generate Content Ideas for Your Videos
Lecture 43 Getting Monetized on TikTok
You are looking for that skill that can stand you out in today's insanely competitive job market.,You have been struggling to grow your influence on other social media platforms.,You have been on TikTok for a while but your account is not growing and you get little or no views on your videos.,You have a business - products or service - you are selling and looking for more customers.,You are a professional looking to discover and grow your audience and attract more clients.,You want to generate a steady stream of clients and customers without spending a dime on adverts.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/tiktok-growth-fundamentals-and-engineering-for-beginners/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
uqlxo.Tiktok.Growth.Fundamentals.And.Engineering.For.Beginners.part1.rar.html
uqlxo.Tiktok.Growth.Fundamentals.And.Engineering.For.Beginners.part2.rar.html
Uploadgig
uqlxo.Tiktok.Growth.Fundamentals.And.Engineering.For.Beginners.part2.rar
uqlxo.Tiktok.Growth.Fundamentals.And.Engineering.For.Beginners.part1.rar
NitroFlare
uqlxo.Tiktok.Growth.Fundamentals.And.Engineering.For.Beginners.part1.rar
uqlxo.Tiktok.Growth.Fundamentals.And.Engineering.For.Beginners.part2.rar
Fikper
uqlxo.Tiktok.Growth.Fundamentals.And.Engineering.For.Beginners.part1.rar.html