https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1221/35/9d788410373de9e9ba60b4e97d947735.jpeg
Free download скачать Layered Photography 101: Unlock Your Creativity With Composition
File Name:Layered Photography 101: Unlock Your Creativity With Composition --->Home Page :https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Layered-Photography-101-Unlock-Your-Creativity-With-Composition/591935005 --->Genre / Category:Photography --->[b]File Size[/b] :261MB-->Publisher:skillshareUpdated and Published:October 04, 2023 -->Product Details
The difference between a snapshot and a captivating image often lies in its composition.Layered photography is an artistic technique that utilizes composition to capture the essence of moments with a touch of chaos and complexity.By incorporating layers, you can add depth to your images and invite the viewer into your frames like never before.
Hi! I'm Robert, and I'm thrilled to have my wife and business partner, Sunny, join me as a guest professor in this class.Together, we have designed this course specifically for photography beginners who want to enhance their composition skills and start impactful images with a touch of complexity and chaos.Our goal is to teach you the fundamental principles, creative applications, and composition techniques involved in the art of layered photography.

Throughout this course, you will learn:
A simple yet creative approach to layered photography.Composition techniques that will elevate your photos, enabling you to compose intentionally using elements such as leading lines, framing devices, and strategic points of interest. These techniques will help direct the viewer's gaze, accentuate subjects, and eliminate distractions.How to achieve balance by thoughtfully arranging subjects or elements within the frame.Practical tips, tricks, and suggested lenses and settings for creating layers in photography.How to refine your work through cropping and utilize this tool as a means of experimentation and learning.
It's important to note that we will be teaching layered photography in the context of unposed photography, but this same principles can be applied to any style. Some basic understanding of concepts such as aperture and shutter speed will be useful but it's not necessary. Throughout the class we will show you examples of layers in wedding photography, street photography, or simple everyday life photos. If you interested in any of these, this class is tailored for you.
In this course, we'll share with you a mix of sample photos taken on our professional mirrorless cameras and some shots captured with our phones. There's no need for any special equipment on your side.Whether you're an aspiring photographer with a pro camera or simply passionate about mobile photography, we've got you covered.Join us in this class and get ready to gain valuable insights and practical knowledge that will truly elevate your skills.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
nfhwa.Layered.Photography.101.Unlock.Your.Creativity.With.Composition.rar.html
Uploadgig
nfhwa.Layered.Photography.101.Unlock.Your.Creativity.With.Composition.rar
NitroFlare
nfhwa.Layered.Photography.101.Unlock.Your.Creativity.With.Composition.rar
Fikper
nfhwa.Layered.Photography.101.Unlock.Your.Creativity.With.Composition.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction