https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1221/1b/b1c89c83540f7d439ae9c0193771f21b.jpeg
Free download скачать Wordpress & Elementor 2024 - Building Websites For Beginners
Published 12/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.66 GB | Duration: 1h 21m
In 2024, learn to build a beautiful dynamic professional website with Wordpress & Elementor. No experience required.

What you'll learn
Students will learn how to build and deploy a live professional website using Wordpress and Elementor without using any programming!
You'll learn how to build a dynamic, mobile-responsive website, using only FREE plugins and the Elementor page builder.
You'll learn all about Wordpress from scratch, and learn why it's the most popular website builder
You'll build a website using Elementor, a popular drag-n-drop page builder, where you'll learn to design a beautiful website just using your mouse and no code!
Requirements
No Prior Wordpress Knowledge Needed!
No Coding Knowledge needed at all! (No HTML, No CSS, No Javascript, No PHP, none at all!)
Prepare to have your mind expand with new knowledge!
Description
Learn Wordpress and Elementor - Website Building From Zero to HeroIt's 2024 and it's never been easier to build and develop a fantastic looking website that looks great on all devices!No Coding Experience needed, No Technical background required, Just me and you, on a journey to learn the fundamentals of Web Development, and how to use Wordpress to overcome any technical barriers!In this course, I aim to teach you how you can build an amazing looking website, without using any code at all, and only sticking with FREE plugins!In this course, I give you options that best suit your needs:* Do you want to build a website without paying for a domain and web-hosting? I'll teach you how. * Do you want to learn how to make your website live on the internet? I'll teach you how. * Want to have more than one way to build a website? I'll teach you two editors, Gutenberg and Elementor. * What if you have absolutely zero clue on anything web related. Doesn't matter, I'll teach you from zero.NOTE: This course will always be updated to cover the latest version of Wordpress and Elementor!My name is Dylson Oliveira, I have been teaching web development and working remotely in Web Development and Digital Marketing for the last two years. In this time I have taught three cohorts, having helped over 80 students enter the web development industry. I saw a need to develop this course after seeing some students struggle with code on how to build websites. I wanted to share with them, that it's possible to develop websites using a visual platform like Wordpress, so you can focus on the content and layout of your website, without worrying about building the architecture to support it.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to the course
Lecture 1 Before we Begin (Resources Vid)
Lecture 2 1.2 Introduction & Learning Objectives
Lecture 3 1.3 What is Wordpress & What are Plugins?
Section 2: Installing Wordpress
Lecture 4 2.1 Where to Install Wordpress?
Lecture 5 2.2 Installing Wordpress On Your Computer
Lecture 6 2.3 Introduction to Domains & Web Hosting?
Lecture 7 2.4 Finding & Registering a Domain
Lecture 8 2.5 Installing Wordpress on a Web Host
Lecture 9 2.6 Connecting Your Domain to your Web Host
Lecture 10 2.7 Moving your Local Website into a Web Host for Free!
Section 3: The Wordpress Interface
Lecture 11 3.1 Introduction and Logging into Wordpress
Lecture 12 3.2 My Wordpress Dashboard Looks Different from yours
Lecture 13 3.3 How To Reset My Wordpress Dashboard
Lecture 14 3.4 A Brief Overview of the Wordpress Interface
Complete Beginners: You know little to nothing about Wordpress or Web Development and you want to learn a new skill,Non-Technical Individuals: You don't have a programming background, or technical expertise and you want to learn how to build beautiful websites.,Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/wordpress-elementor-2024-building-websites-for-beginners/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
lkoib.Wordpress..Elementor.2024..Building.Websites.For.Beginners.part1.rar.html
/lkoib.Wordpress..Elementor.2024..Building.Websites.For.Beginners.part2.rar.html]lkoib.Wordpress..Elementor.2024..Building.Websites.For.Beginners.part2.rar.html
Uploadgig
lkoib.Wordpress..Elementor.2024..Building.Websites.For.Beginners.part1.rar
lkoib.Wordpress..Elementor.2024..Building.Websites.For.Beginners.part2.rar
NitroFlare
lkoib.Wordpress..Elementor.2024..Building.Websites.For.Beginners.part1.rar
lkoib.Wordpress..Elementor.2024..Building.Websites.For.Beginners.part2.rar
Fikper
lkoib.Wordpress..Elementor.2024..Building.Websites.For.Beginners.part1.rar.html
lkoib.Wordpress..Elementor.2024..Building.Websites.For.Beginners.part2.rar.html

No Password  - Links are Interchangeable