https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1224/46/2e6d61e2805e2bd66e9adac019a13a46.jpeg
Free download скачать Accredited Writers Workshop #1 - The Divine Impulse To Write!
Published 12/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.66 GB | Duration: 1h 17m
Follow This Writer's Series, Look At Author Life, Dedication, Skills, Methods, Creativity, Marketing and Communities!

What you'll learn
A Documentary Look at the Lifestyle of a Writer and Author
Understanding the Profound Reason You Need To Write
Understanding Your Writing Routines & Rituals or Forming Them
Exploring The Bones & Flesh Writing Technique
Write, Grind, Acquire Methodology
The Process of Writing a Book
Finding Your True Motivation (It Isn't What You Think It Is)
How Do Writers Create Material Out of Thin Air? (Fiction and Non-Fiction)
Define If You Are A Writer Or Not
Creating an Inspirational Space to Write
Philosophical Questions and Answers About Writing
Writing: A Pathway to God?
Understanding How Writers Are Different
Understand Why Writers Must Write
Writing As a Career or Giving Up Writing (Could You Really?)
Self-Analysis On Your Own Writing Ritual & Making It Purposeful
Requirements
All Levels Welcome
Recommend Additional Course: How To Get Published and Market Your Book| Marketing Strategist
Description
Internationally Certified & AccreditedACCREDITED CERTIFICATE AVAILABLE AFTER 100% COMPLETIONWriting has been a love of mine, my entire life. Well beyond love, almost an addiction, but one that saves me instead of hurting me. I have been through the spectrum of emotions with writing, have been traditionally published, and Indie published, have been agented and not agented, I have learned so much on the strategy of writing, but more than that, what it means to be a writer, what we go through and how we feel on our journey to becoming a writer and how that effects our life. The choices and perceptions we have along the way can have real consequence to our writing, but also our level of stress on that journey (the old adage of writers being alcoholics applies here). I have over 40 years of experience writing, since I have written as soon as I could write, and not like everyone else, but a drive, I call a Divine Drive to write. I want to share everything I have learned with you in the intimate workshops that I will share one at a time, as I feel inspired, to share with you something I think will really impact your life of writing.When I am done with this workshop series, I will make a Professional Writing Workshop Diploma Available to you with the Academy logo and seal, available in both digital and hard copy (details apply). In the meantime, each time you complete a workshop, you may request a POBA certificate from Charly, our Certificate Chancellor. Details will be in the course on how to do that.Gon on Amazon to read the assortment of reviews I have on my books. Look up my name in the search bar, Sufani Weisman-Garza. You will find an assortment of reviews on my books from long reviews from professional reviewers, Beth and Leanne to everyday readers, from fiction to non-fiction. Why, it's important that you see that when we write from our heart and share our divine impulse to write, that it touches others whether with sheer joy, or profound learning and impact. Our job it to just do it well. So, think about yourself as if you were the writer, reading theses reviews, and ask yourself how it would feel to write something and read what others felt about your work. They aren't just words on a page, they are responses to your divine impulse to write. It's deeper than that. Your words are also connecting you to others in a meaningful way.Enjoy, and I'll see you in class!Love Sufi
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction: Welcome to the Series
Section 2: The Divine Impulse of Writing: Ritual, Routine, Methods
Lecture 2 The Divine Impulse of Writing: Ritual, Routine, Methods| Documentary
Section 3: Write-Grind-Acquire Methodology
Lecture 3 Write, Grind, Acquire Methodology
Section 4: Your Motivation Isn't What You Think It Is
Lecture 4 Your Motivation Isn't What You Think It Is
Section 5: How to Get Your Diploma From POBA and More
Lecture 5 How to Get Your Diploma From POBA , Social Media and More
Lecture 6 How To Earn Diplomas @ POBA
Writers and Authors looking for more guidance, those wanting a close look at how other writers live and work, learn some strategy, answers some questions and help to build confidence in writing and writing development. Those looking for a verterans viewpoint on writing and being an author and that enture journey, one workshop at a time.

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/accredited-writers-workshop-1-the-divine-impulse-to-write/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
wsnvd.Accredited.Writers.Workshop.1.The.Divine.Impulse.To.Write.part1.rar.html
wsnvd.Accredited.Writers.Workshop.1.The.Divine.Impulse.To.Write.part2.rar.html
wsnvd.Accredited.Writers.Workshop.1.The.Divine.Impulse.To.Write.part3.rar.html
Uploadgig
wsnvd.Accredited.Writers.Workshop.1.The.Divine.Impulse.To.Write.part2.rar
wsnvd.Accredited.Writers.Workshop.1.The.Divine.Impulse.To.Write.part3.rar
wsnvd.Accredited.Writers.Workshop.1.The.Divine.Impulse.To.Write.part1.rar
NitroFlare
wsnvd.Accredited.Writers.Workshop.1.The.Divine.Impulse.To.Write.part3.rar
wsnvd.Accredited.Writers.Workshop.1.The.Divine.Impulse.To.Write.part2.rar