https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1225/a1/492ca25e0757b87af0fa3e0bf14e31a1.jpeg
Free download скачать Business Lawsuits and Disputes: How Law Keeps Businesses in Check by Akhileshwar Pathak
English | September 1, 2022 | ISBN: 9354795447 | 272 pages | MOBI | 1.88 Mb
Business and law are in continuous communication. In seeking profits and growth, businesses transform the society and, in the process, create new challenges. Law responds by controlling, regulating and most times facilitating business activities. Several court judgements from the apex courts have acted as the frontiers of business law. Leading judgements from the apex courts resolve close contest of ideas, change course of businesses and allow for opening of new business avenues.

Business Lawsuits and Disputes is an introduction to these frontier cases. It invites academics, students, business executives and business leaders to understand the law so that they can define businesses of tomorrow. The cases from the United Kingdom Supreme Court and the Supreme Court of India touch upon four aspects: functional and executive learning; organisational and leadership ideas; future planning; and education and learning.
This book makes the pathbreaking cases accessible and relevant to academics, students, business managers and leaders.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
uvq28.rar.html
NitroFlare
uvq28.rar
Uploadgig
uvq28.rar
NovaFile
uvq28.rar
Fikper
uvq28.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction