https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1225/df/3a63fc9d7976ea96d3b1c71722d599df.jpeg
Free download скачать Supply Chain Management For Dummies by Daniel Stanton
English | February 14, 2023 | ISBN: 1394154569 | 400 pages | MOBI | 3.03 Mb
Putting together all the links in the supply chain

Supply Chain Management For Dummies gives you the full rundown on what a supply chain is, how it works, how to optimize it, and the best education for a rewarding supply chain career. This new edition is fully updated for changes to the supply chain in a post-Covid world. You'll learn about the latest supply chain technologies, analytics and data-based optimization, and new strategies for delivering on your organization's promises. This approachable resource can take your supply chain management skills to the next level with step-by-step explanations, expert tips, and real-life examples.Gain a foundational knowledge of issues in supply chain managementLearn about today's global supply chains, plus trends like reshoring and near-shoringWrap your mind around how an organization's moving parts can be coordinated in today's high-tech worldDiscover strategies for dealing with disruptions, focusing on diversity, and increasing resilience
This For Dummies guide is great for entry-level supply chain professionals and anyone who needs an update on need-to-know concepts and recent changes in supply chain management.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
rdc64.rar.html
NitroFlare
rdc64.rar
Uploadgig
rdc64.rar
NovaFile
rdc64.rar
Fikper
rdc64.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction