https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1228/1c/6080dbc36703781b5d92dc5001b4421c.jpeg
Free download скачать Arduino IoT Cloud for Developers:
Implement best practices to design and deploy simple-to-complex projects at reduced costs

English | 2023 | ISBN: 1837637172 | 642 Pages | EPUB | 18 MB

This book begins by introducing you to the IoT landscape including its architecture, communication technologies, and protocols and then to the capabilities of the Arduino IoT Cloud platform and the Cloud Editor. With practical projects, such as monitoring air quality, building a portable asset tracker, and creating a remote alarm system using the LoRaWAN specification, you'll learn how to implement real-world IoT applications. Next, you'll explore communication between IoT devices and cloud platforms as well as the implementation of the Arduino IoT Cloud SDK and JavaScript for advanced customization. You'll also find out how to program IoT nodes, analyze the surrounding environment data, and visualize it on dashboards. Additionally, you'll get to grips with advanced features such as task scheduling, synchronization, remote over-the-air updates for IoT nodes, and scripting with CCLI, through hands-on examples.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
jexr9.rar.html
NovaFile
jexr9.rar
NitroFlare
jexr9.rar
Uploadgig
jexr9.rar
Fikper
jexr9.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction