https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1228/52/e0e072770983a2f15e79b32896d33252.jpeg
Free download скачать George Klimi, "Elements of Exterior Ballistics: Long Range Shooting First Edition"
English | 2016 | pages: 312 | ISBN: 1514457660, 1514457679 | EPUB | 10,7 mb
"Elements of Exterior Ballistics: Long Range Shooting" is a concise but comprehensive instructive book on exterior ballistics applied into long-range shooting with small arms. The foundations of the book are innovatively related to the exterior ballistics of point-mass projectile as well as to the new findings and contemporary ballistics methods presented in my preceding books. The book is designed for exterior ballistics professionals, amateurs, and competitive shooters interested in long-range shooting and, in general, in exterior ballistics. Though the exterior ballistics applications are related to long-range shootings with small arms, the reader can easily extend the ballistics techniques to the artillery fire. The book has a large number of illustration examples to demonstrate the exterior ballistics solving techniques and to help the readers understand the ballistics concepts and principles as well as the challenging theoretical and practical applications.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
cyoa3.rar.html
NovaFile
cyoa3.rar
NitroFlare
cyoa3.rar
Uploadgig
cyoa3.rar
Fikper
cyoa3.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction